The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well obviously the most badass, unstoppable, awe inspiring superhero ever is.....

The Canuck!

BLOG_20110114_1.jpg

The Canuck is tough, he's fearless and he is not afraid of physical work. In look, he is mostly human, combined with certain attributes of a killer whale. He has a massive cape attached to his waist that possesses the ability of shape shifting. The Canuck cannot fly but he can propel himself out of the water to great heights. Like all aquatic mammals, the Canuck uses a hyper sensitive form of Echo Location that enables him to track enemies at sea.

The Canuck has two main super abilities – first is a form of natural empathy in which he can summon rain and during the ensuing rainstorm he can fashion the resulting downpour into any number of offensive or defensive weapons. He also has the power of summoning which he uses to call his whale friends to his aid when necessary. Hidden in the Canuck's wrist guards and boots are retractable spikes that assist him in maneuvering through the treetops. It's an odd sight watching this half killer whale character bounding through the trees but it's completely natural to this most contrarian of Guardians.

Batman - actually just human with real cool toys!

I like the dark side of Batman. Though I think he should be a loner (screw Robin, what the heck were they thinking when they gave him a sidekick!).

There seems to be so much mystery with this character. I like it that way.

if there's no cosmic entities/gods allowed, then my other two favorites are kinda cheaters too

thor is a mortal, but gets his powers from the gods, basically making him immortal

silver surfer WAS mortal, but got his powers from galactus, arguably one of the most powerful beings in the universe, becoming immortal

iunno, hard to argue against superman then

if there's no cosmic entities/gods allowed, then my other two favorites are kinda cheaters too

thor is a mortal, but gets his powers from the gods, basically making him immortal

silver surfer WAS mortal, but got his powers from galactus, arguably one of the most powerful beings in the universe, becoming immortal

iunno, hard to argue against superman then

So far we have:

Super Heros......Supporters

Superman.........trav_have

Inc. Hulk...........Wolfman Jack, Sedin3322

Silver Surfer......Zetterberg 19

Spiderman........Super19

Batman...........MegaNuck

Charles Xavier...hockeyfan 87

Have too many favorites. Wolverine was my first hero, he's an animal, healing powers, attitude.

Jean Grey, more importantly, Phoenix but Phoenix was more of a villain.

Nightcrawler, can teleport, great fighting skill from acrobatics.

Gambit, really love the bo staff and playing cards.

Batman and Ironman, average men who applied themselves to be heroes

Archived