Joseph Gordon-Levitt.................................. John Blake

Marion Cotillard.......................................... Miranda Tate

Josh Pence...................................................Young Ra's Al Ghul

Juno Temple............................................... Holly Robinson

Matthew Modine......................................... Nixon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGbLzFs9So

tom-hardy-bane-the-dark-knight-rises-3.jpg

anne-hathaway-selina-kyle-catwoman-the-dark-knight-rises-2012-01-1024x682.jpg

Some say this is the most highly anticipated film of the decade.

-Will it top The Dark Knight?

-Will we see an end to Batman?

-Is Anne Hathaway a good choice for Catwoman?

-Would you used different villains?

Keep in mind Christopher Nolan is no fool. With the likes of his previous two bat flicks, Memento, The Prestige, Inception and more, he has proven year after year to make every cent count at the Cinemas. As a film maker of my own, Nolans inspiring films make today a different type of thinking involved when it comes to the art of cinematography.

I will update soon when the trailer is released.

I have zero faith in this movies ability to deliver based on how good the dark night was.

Quite honestly the first one was a cool origin story but Begins fell short for me. Dark knight was good but the only thing that put it over the top was Ledger.

If rises has that one thing to put it over the top that'll be great but otherwise I'm setting my expectations low and training myself to be able to understand wtf Christian Bale is saying when he's dressed like batman.

Nolan is great though. He's made the second best Batman movie to date.

Ledger was awesome as the Joker, but people seem to forget that the Joker has always been an AWESOME character. In games, comics, movies, he's always a cool bad guy. He could of been just as awesome in a different way with a different person, but Ledger played it great.

I wish the Joker could come back in the next movie, any bad guy is going to seem pretty lame in comparison. Especially Bane.

And anyone familiar with the batman comic, knows how this will go. It'll either have an ending with him training, or a 'bad' ending. I really didn't like the first one, but the Dark Knight was pretty solid. Just not sure how they can improve, or even match it with a different cast. Everything would have to click again.

I am very excited to see it! Normally I would think another sequel would be bad news, but Christopher Nolan really doesn't do bad movies. Will it top the dark knight? Well we'll see. About Anne Hathaway, I'm not sure, but as I recall people said that Heath Ledger was a very poor choice to play the joker and we know what happened there. I think this set of villains will be ok, I don't see how you could have done something like the riddler or the penguin.

I am very excited to see it! Normally I would think another sequel would be bad news, but Christopher Nolan really doesn't do bad movies. Will it top the dark knight? Well we'll see. About Anne Hathaway, I'm not sure, but as I recall people said that Heath Ledger was a very poor choice to play the joker and we know what happened there. I think this set of villains will be ok, I don't see how you could have done something like the riddler or the penguin.

A few thoughts on "The Dark Knight Rises".

- Nolan keeps evolving and improving with each film and will undoubtedly find a way to make this film a candidate for a few Oscars.

- Anne Hathaway seems like a GREAT fit to play Cat Woman.

- OP has Liam Neeson listed to play "Ra's Al Ghul" in the cast. I thought he died in Batman begins?

- Amazing cast with a lot of chemistry between them. The beauty of Nolan is that he always seems to find a way to produce breakthrough performances from even the depth members of casts.

- Nolan has stated he hates 3D technology so it's safe to assume this film will be in 2D. IMO this is a bit of a shame because Transformers has proven that when movies are filmed in 3D instead of just conversion the result can be extraordinary. When I saw the part of the teaser trailer with the city collapsing I thought to myself, imagine if that was filmed / produced in true 3D.

Archived