The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Spider-Man Thread

Samk

I went into it with huge expectations. I thought from the previews it was going to be a bit darker than the the previous 3, but in many ways it was lighter. I think people lump the original 3 together, but besides the disaster that was spiderman 3, i thought 1 and 2 were excellent. They were probably the two best marvel movies to come out besides the original ironman. They had a little cheese, but i thought they were overall very well done. This new one started pretty good, but then it just sort of spiralled downwards for me near the end. Emma Stone did make up for some of it though.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked it.

Figure its more plausible for the webs to come from a machine rather than out of his wrists biologically.

Like Garfield as Spiderman too, although he doesn't quite have that nerdy feel that McGuire had.

Did I already post in here? Anyway, I loved it!! I have no complaints other than The Lizard looking like a green turd.

I thought the original trilogy was already great, but this reboot seemed to be better in a lot of aspects including acting. [ie: Garfield felt way more witty to me] And plus this reboot has more promise in the upcoming movies.

Archived