Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

The Amazing Spider-Man Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 dbam09

dbam09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

I went into it with huge expectations. I thought from the previews it was going to be a bit darker than the the previous 3, but in many ways it was lighter. I think people lump the original 3 together, but besides the disaster that was spiderman 3, i thought 1 and 2 were excellent. They were probably the two best marvel movies to come out besides the original ironman. They had a little cheese, but i thought they were overall very well done. This new one started pretty good, but then it just sort of spiralled downwards for me near the end. Emma Stone did make up for some of it though.

#62 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

It's a download.

I thought it was a great way to escape the heat. The theatre is air conditioned and if it wasn't for Spidey, my wife may have suggested we see Magic Mike. So Spiderman is my hero!
Posted Image

#63 YaK

YaK

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,910 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

It's a download.

I agree.
I just watched a cam version (as a rule usually I don`t watch cams, but I was bored and didn`t really want to spring for a movie ticket)... I am not going to say it was terrible but perhaps we`ve been spoiled by some of the other superhero flicks recently.
Posted Image
"It felt almost like it was a dream," Burrows said of his game-winner.
"But guys jumped on me and I couldn't breathe, so I knew it was right."

#64 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,376 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

Spider-man 1 & 2 are better.

#65 Hobble

Hobble

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,664 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

I liked it.

Figure its more plausible for the webs to come from a machine rather than out of his wrists biologically.

Like Garfield as Spiderman too, although he doesn't quite have that nerdy feel that McGuire had.

#66 Super19

Super19

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

Did I already post in here? Anyway, I loved it!! I have no complaints other than The Lizard looking like a green turd.
I thought the original trilogy was already great, but this reboot seemed to be better in a lot of aspects including acting. [ie: Garfield felt way more witty to me] And plus this reboot has more promise in the upcoming movies.

Edited by Super19, 26 July 2012 - 11:15 AM.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.