The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dota 2

dawm

Thats painful to try to sit through. Really really godaweful. Terrible even. Embarrassing and shameful. Besides that its just not very good. Im saying its crap and you shouldnt be encouraging it.

I don't like it either, but that's what Dota instantly reminds of.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Played it for months, but it's boring if you're not playing with a coordinated team. Don't really like playing with randoms because everyone wants mid but doesn't know how to abuse the area (nor do they gank).

Have 3 keys now. You know if they can still be sold and for how much? I haven't checked.

Played it for months, but it's boring if you're not playing with a coordinated team. Don't really like playing with randoms because everyone wants mid but doesn't know how to abuse the area (nor do they gank).

Have 3 keys now. You know if they can still be sold and for how much? I haven't checked.

i have about 10 friends that i play with and its usually very fun. Depends on what kind of keys you have they should be able to sell quite easily (not for cash though). Is it key codes? or something you can trade in steam.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is going to be Free to Play ("with a twist") too. Hmm. I hope it's not loaded with advertising, or something.

I'd assume it'll be like League of Legends, where you can purchase all the champions (heroes) with actual money, or you can purchase them with in-game currency that you earn by playing games.

While the champions (heroes) skins will only be attainable through actual money.

As for the "twist"... I really don't know... Maybe hats? O.o

I'd assume it'll be like League of Legends, where you can purchase all the champions (heroes) with actual money, or you can purchase them with in-game currency that you earn by playing games.

While the champions (heroes) skins will only be attainable through actual money.

As for the "twist"... I really don't know... Maybe hats? O.o

From what I've read, all heroes (or whatever), will be available for free. And the "twist" is something that's never been done in an online (F2P) game before.

The game is going to be Free to Play ("with a twist") too. Hmm. I hope it's not loaded with advertising, or something.

most likely not.

Expect microtransactions with cosmetic items + something else they are keeping from us. There wouldn't be a pay to access all game content option for valve games, at least i hope not.

From what I've read, all heroes (or whatever), will be available for free. And the "twist" is something that's never been done in an online (F2P) game before.

hmmm.... I seriously can't think of anything that hasn't been done in any F2P game before... Maybe if you spend real money on something... they give you like a free puppy! Everyone likes puppies.

Or for every dollar spent, Gabe will lose that amount of weight... I kid... o.O But the guy could stand to lose a few pounds... -_-

Archived