The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Isn't it a piece of @#$%? I thought it was hugely scaled back on specs, only 8Gb onboard etc?

Yeah, checking your link there...the screen res is way down, the CPU's are way down, internal memory down, smaller battery etc.

only 50 less pixels per square inch, CPU is faster, more ram, battery lasts longer while talking, except for on standby (it still has 19 days of standby battery though, not sure you need more than that; but a smaller phone will of course have/need a smaller battery), plus the newer processor is usually more efficient.

the only real downside is the built in storage.

only 50 less pixels per square inch, CPU is faster, more ram, battery lasts longer while talking, except for on standby (it still has 19 days of standby battery though, not sure you need more than that; but a smaller phone will of course have/need a smaller battery), plus the newer processor is usually more efficient.

the only real downside is the built in storage.

Barely more res than my 3 year old "S" and not even HD. CPU is dual vs quad. I'll give you the battery being basically a push. And yes the storage...

Who do you think is feeding the zombies on Walking Dead?

the black guy who used to be an alcoholic (you know, the guy who made it rain zombies in the Big Spot), or the governor (who I think has entered the prison and is living in cell block A unbeknownst to the rest of them.

Archived