The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

I am very tempted to give them $200...

Maybe someone should forward this to Edler! :lol:

-edit-

Awww....

It says "17 left of 30" but when I click it it says the project is no longer live... :(

yeah the kickstarterwas alr4eady funded and closed. they should have a contact us portion and you could contact them to see if you can still get one. odds are good they'll take an oder still, as most kickstarters allow for it after the fact through paypal.

How old is your daughter now?

11 months a week from wednesday

Do u like me avvy?

i have no reason not to.

Dee?

hah!

Hey Av, would you say Chauncey is a top ten or top five troll here on CDC?

top ten, he's not top 5 material

9am?? Haha I go for my first coffee break at 9

i go for my lunch at 9...

I go for some morning delight at 9am, what's your point?

morning delight? is that your brand of flavoured coffee mix?

we should totally start a flavoured coffee mix business call it morning delight, and then name the flavours after sexual positions... we'd make MILLIONS!

Guest Gumballthechewy

yeah the kickstarterwas alr4eady funded and closed. they should have a contact us portion and you could contact them to see if you can still get one. odds are good they'll take an oder still, as most kickstarters allow for it after the fact through paypal.

I will definitely check into that, thanks.

Seriously, find me Edler's email, he needs to know about these! :lol:

Wait, you have Luongo on twitter right? Just tweet him that link saying to pass it on to Edler. :P

top ten, he's not top 5 material

Follow up question, who would you rate as the top five all time trolls of CDC?

morning delight? is that your brand of flavoured coffee mix?

You could say that, a couple shots of my expresso and she's good to go all day!

:bigblush:

we should totally start a flavoured coffee mix business call it morning delight, and then name the flavours after sexual positions... we'd make MILLIONS!

it's a sure fire hit, i tells ya. the packaging could be suggestive, but not explicit, and the writeups hilariously erotically charged!

Sounds excellent, I'm down.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I was just thinking of something, say you're driving alone all happy and whatnot when all of a sudden you have a heart attack and pass out and crash and kill someone and are taken to the hospital and recover.

Can you be charged with murder or manslaughter?

no, murder requires intent

and manslaughter requires you acting in a manner in which it's forseeable that someone could be killed as a result of your actions, even though there is no intent to kill. you having a heart attack and passing out is neither of those. you'd be a freee man. free to have your conscience destroy your fragile mental state alone in a mountain shack.

Wait... What?

oh, you know, the knowledge of the fact that you killed someone and you lived, free, without recourse, causing you to remove yourself from society for fear of hurting anyone else again, living in your mountain hermit shack slowly sinking into insanity, that old chestnut.
Guest Gumballthechewy

I don't mind if someone wants to peep, after all I do keep my windows unlocked and my curtains drawn.

That's was some terrible spelling...

Archived