The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

he's upset at you atm, we had a deal but i dunno if the sig going to be stolen like that :frantic:

who's upset with me? and I've never been privvy to a deal. whatever deal you make with someone else is not binding to me. :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:

besides you only got it away from krazz by jacking his avatar; that sort of blackmail shant work on moi.

and that happened a couple days ago, the statute of limitations on your dibs has clearly passed.

I was going to use my powers to get Wiggles unbanned but I don't know anymore if everyone is just stealing my sig. :picard:

If MG died you don't see Burke stealing the Sedins' :picard:

you have powers?

and it's not your sig if you're stealing it from someone else. if you truely do somehow get wiggles reinstated I will no longer use this sig, as it is only being used in wiggles' stead, he, and you, can decide at that time who gets to use it.

if MG died burke would try to steal the sedins at any chance, and people wouldn't mind if through burke's theft of the sedins, MG was somehow brought back to life and the sedins returned to the canucks...

and I don't like being burke in this allegory.

yes, it is true I have powers. I have gotten 3 people unbanned so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i didn't put it on right away because i actually asked him for permission to use it and i was going to CREDIT him as well. :picard:

thats great, if he's unbanned then it's yours.

why you picard so hard?

nah you keep it, sig been whored out too much :picard:

just going to let wiggles rot in hell, and what's wrong with picard? :picard:

i promise the sig is untouched in any way, besides I doubt these powers of yours, and we've never really interacted outside of this discourse.

also,your overuse of the picard has rendered it's effect useless.

wtf that was a joke. i was in long discussions with stealth before that :emot-parrot:

t'was a hoax, you don't see arctic monkeys unbanned right now or see ballard_4 banned right now do you? :emot-parrot:

I have no proof or verifiable evidence to corroborate your story.

if you want me to relinquish the use of this sig, there is only 1 situation where it will happen; upon wiggles' return.

:shock::bored::frantic::mad::blush::blink::wacko::unsure:

Archived