The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

I move that my Magikarp signature is superior to yours. What say you?

sounds like we have an epic Magikarp battle in the brewing...

Magikarp! Use Splash attack!!!!!

whats better? TSN or Sportsnet?

honestly, I've always preferred Sportsnet to TSN. due to it's regional format it focuses more on the local teams/stories.

Have you ever player Pokemon Red/Blue for the original Gameboy? And if so, can you relate to this picture?

c4a109075ee07c29d4ca82cd8b3276d4-1.jpg

I have not and do not. my first pokemon game was pokemon puzzle league and the only time's i've ever had experience with pokemon was in spin offs and 3rd party games (like SSB, or pokemon conquest) i played a bit of pokemon diamond, but stopped playing for a week, and then forgot what I my next goal was, got lost and gave up.
Guest gumballthechewy

Ok, say your best friend dumped his girlfriend that you've had a thing for since long before they got together but never had the balls to ask her out because you'd rather have her as a friend than not at all, but now she's really grooving you and it's all good to go but you've been like brothers with this guy since 2nd grade and he knows you had thing for her but you told him it was alright if they got together because you were "over her" but really you weren't.

What do you do?

Do you ask your buddy if it's cool to go out with her?

Do you wait a few weeks or a month before?

Do you just go around without telling your buddy?

Or do you just tell her no, even though you both want to just do terrible things to each other?

Please, sprinkle me with wisdom from your mighty brain! I'm in a horrible predica- ... err ... I mean hypothetically...

i want a maxim lapierre troll sig please :bigblush:

2dtvn1h.png

Ok, say your best friend dumped his girlfriend that you've had a thing for since long before they got together but never had the balls to ask her out because you'd rather have her as a friend than not at all, but now she's really grooving you and it's all good to go but you've been like brothers with this guy since 2nd grade and he knows you had thing for her but you told him it was alright if they got together because you were "over her" but really you weren't.

What do you do?

Do you ask your buddy if it's cool to go out with her?

Do you wait a few weeks or a month before?

Do you just go around without telling your buddy?

Or do you just tell her no, even though you both want to just do terrible things to each other?

Please, sprinkle me with wisdom from your mighty brain! I'm in a horrible predica- ... err ... I mean hypothetically...

Tell your friend how you feel and that you are going to ask her out. do not ask him, merely inform him of your decsion. you need to man up and take control lest he block your rooster.

Did you ever play ice hockey as a kid? If so, did you play rep?

yes, and yes. I played for 12 years in Canada, and in my last season in sask I went to provincials after winning the city tourny, where I got player of the game in our last game of the round robin. After I moved ot the US I also played on a travel team and we won the national tourny in Colorado, then our coach took us out for hooters, which was one of the best things ever for a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds.

Last page

not If I can help it.
Guest gumballthechewy

Tell your friend how you feel and that you are going to ask her out. do not ask him, merely inform him of your decsion. you need to man up and take control lest he block your rooster.

I shall just straight up tell him, and (hopefully) he will respect my authoritah!

Well, hypothetically anyway....

Thanks.

I am self employed I run a small company . You indicated you had your degree in business. Do you work in business ?

technically anyone who is employed, employs others, or makes money in general works in "business" so I'm going to say "yes".

Archived