The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Why was Sharp booted this time?

I'm guessing for being Sharp. he tends to bring it upon himself with his always right, elitist attitude that he enforced with arguing and escalating levels of insults. I'll have to clarify at this point that I have no issue with SS, despite his contradictory views of the world to mine. I'm just observing how he acts (whether he thinks he comes off that way or not). I'd wager a guess that he knows how he comes off/acts, he just doesn't care. he embraces it most the time anyway.

Based on his most recent slew of posts, it's probably something to do with the RIP amanda thread.

I'm guessing for being Sharp. he tends to bring it upon himself with his always right, elitist attitude that he enforced with arguing and escalating levels of insults. I'll have to clarify at this point that I have no issue with SS, despite his contradictory views of the world to mine. I'm just observing how he acts (whether he thinks he comes off that way or not). I'd wager a guess that he knows how he comes off/acts, he just doesn't care. he embraces it most the time anyway.

Based on his most recent slew of posts, it's probably something to do with the RIP amanda thread.

But what good is any of it if I didn't at least get to laugh along? :P

Archived