The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Why was Ian Stewart kicked out of the 'official' Rolling Stones lineup?

because a six man band is one man too many.

Because he wasn't good enough looking. He was judged....not sufficiently handsome to be a Rolling Stone!!

Something like that would scar a man for life, wouldn't it?

yes, especially considering how ugly the stones were.

Would you recommended buying the Wii U to someone later on in the future like 2 or 3 years from now?

definitely, you'd benefit from all of the new games to choose from, and you'd be getting in when developers are hitting their stride as far as maxing out the potential of the console.
Guest Gumballthechewy

hahahaha... no.

Normally I would have Saint Lappy slaughter you as a heathen but since I respect you I will just have Saint Mash write a song about you being a heathen, rather than having you slaughtered as one.

I've had a black bear and blacktail deer run onto the highway infront of me within two months of eachother both resulting in car-nage. Is nature trying to tell me something?

yeah, you shouldn't be driving.

Need help finding tickets to the spengler cup for next year

nope, I'm not travelling to switzerland.

Normally I would have Saint Lappy slaughter you as a heathen but since I respect you I will just have Saint Mash write a song about you being a heathen, rather than having you slaughtered as one.

saint mash? more like taint mash? :emot-parrot::bigblush:

Would you accept $1,000,000 if it meant that a every computer you touched for the rest of your life would crash?

yep, i'd find other forms of entertainment, like fishing, or painting, or sculpting, or woodworking, etc. also, does this include video game systems or just computers?

Archived