The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

nope, no thanks

Really!? Not even for free, no strings attached?

I don't know about you but is never turn down free pie.

asian trumps hair colour.

If I'm going white, i'm going all in and going pasty white, maybe with some freckles.

Freckles da bomb yo!

redhead-freckles-gallery-15_large.jpg

Guest Gumballthechewy

Occasionally my girlfriend will refuse to wear a shirt around the house! What I'm I too do!!?? I'm at my wits end! She won't listen to reason!!

Occasionally my girlfriend will refuse to wear a shirt around the house! What I'm I too do!!?? I'm at my wits end! She won't listen to reason!!

stop complaining and just enjoy it.

Also, I'm going to need pics to properly assess the situation... purely for professional reasons.

if it really bothers you, just start leaving the windows open at all times, unless she's into that sorta thing... in which case remove the blinds altogether and tell me where you live. again, for purely professional reasons.

You guys are just trying to get me in trouble aren't you?

I'm genuinely trying to help... JR is just being pervy/trying to get you into trouble.

I just need to see what we're working with before i advise you properly. i'd hate to give you improper advice.

I'm genuinely trying to help... JR is just being pervy/trying to get you into trouble.

I just need to see what we're working with before i advise you properly. i'd hate to give you improper advice.

Hey now! I'm just trying to advise with the advising!

And even if I was being a bit of a perv I'd never get a man willing to share pics of boobies with friend in to trouble! NEVER. Thos bad boys would go in the vault unless he stated otherwise.

Hey now! I'm just trying to advise with the advising!

And even if I was being a bit of a perv I'd never get a man willing to share pics of boobies with friend in to trouble! NEVER. Thos bad boys would go in the vault unless he stated otherwise.

good point, it would be good to have copies of the surveillance stored outside the home for safe keeping, in case anything happened to you. you can use it as leverage in future dealings too.
Guest Gumballthechewy

I pleaded my case that she needs professional help and I got permission to post this one, just so you can give some advice:

aeMwL_zps1a8d9752.jpg?t=1357776018

See what I mean!? See what I have to deal with!? Whether she's playing video games or reading a book it doesn't matter it's off with the shirt!

Luckily we live up a mountain...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Seriously though...not to cross a line...but I think tonight at some point I may wake from a dream of eating zebras :bigblush:

Dude, it's all good, there's very little you could say that crosses any lines with me. :P

Wait a minuet, aren't you marred?

Archived