The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

I pleaded my case that she needs professional help and I got permission to post this one, just so you can give some advice:

aeMwL_zps1a8d9752.jpg?t=1357776018

See what I mean!? See what I have to deal with!? Whether she's playing video games or reading a book it doesn't matter it's off with the shirt!

Luckily we live up a mountain...

i say just freaking enjoy it. if it really bothers you, you go try walkjing around with no pants or underwear on, see how she likes that.

also: well done. not my tase in skin colour, but a fine job none the less. tell her i say "kudos on the bod"

More inappropriate than me posting saucy pictures of my girlfriend?

The last thing I remember is shutouts... :huh:

that's the last thing i remember too, aww well, i aint gonna stress about it. still don't think that's a thing.

and they're not that saucy... they're informative.

I blame JR, he clearly went too far.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm just admiring. It's more of a compliment than anything. :blush:

Well... Ok, but the rules (her's not mine) are look but no touch (ing yourself).

Guest Gumballthechewy

That sounds very fair. She's a very reasonable woman.

Are you kidding me!? I mean, just look at the picture! She refuses to wear a shirt around the house!! How am I supposed to get anything done in conditions like that!?

Are you kidding me!? I mean, just look at the picture! She refuses to wear a shirt around the house!! How am I supposed to get anything done in conditions like that!?

I don't know man, life must be rough in the Chewy household. Fortunately for me I've managed to stay single so I can focus on things like staring at the wall.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah, but that might be a little bit creepy.

What she don't know won't hurt her?

I can think of something you should be able to "get done".... :bigblush:

Yeah I guess... But house work is hard...

Archived