The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

I use AutoCAD and 3DS Max.

then the 600 should do fine, no?

How about that I just ran it under some cold water and wrapped I think three band-aids around it? Emergency rooms/stitches are for ....

lol, 3 bandaids... that's cute. i just applied pressure until it clotted.

Does J.R. like to walk a fine line with the mods?

apparently
Guest Gumballthechewy

I simply stared at my machete mangled hand until the blood clotted and the flesh knitted itself back together out of sheer terror of my badassitude.

then the 600 should do fine, no?

apparently

The band-aids WERE the pressure. Still had to use both hands. I can't believe you actually sat like a little baby "applying pressure" instead of getting back to work like a man.

The band-aids WERE the pressure. Still had to use both hands. I can't believe you actually sat like a little baby "applying pressure" instead of getting back to work like a man.

i used my thumb to apply pressure agaist itself, I had no problem making love to my wife in the mean time.

So Avsie...what you think of Schroeder's play last night?

it was ok. didnt' really do much, had a couple nice breakin's into the o-zone, but then instead of continuing towards the net turned around at the mid wall. he liked to try to stand in front of the net, but was completely boxed out all night. a man of his stature should let his linemates be the net front presence; he should be roaming the zone trying to find open space.

I was actually fairly impressed given all the detractors around here basically stating the kid was a career AHL'er.

He certainly has some things to work on as you pointed out. Hopefully a mix of coaching, gaining experience and getting over those "first game jitters" will improve those areas.

Otherwise I was pleasantly surprised that he did not look overtly out of place or over-matched. Also thought he used his often mentioned strength on one fore check in particular where he hit/pushed back against a Calgary defender impressively.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I agree, he was quite effective, I honestly thought his size would hadicap him but he did quite well.

He also showed nice bursts of speed.

Are my new avatar and sig an improvement over the old?

They're no My Little Pony/seizure inducing gif sig but better than what I had before?

it's dr. zoid pony, but thanks :D

and i honestly don't remember what you had before, i'm thinking something similar? but it looks good.

Archived