The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

I think you should try to eat it and find out.

sure looks like it. take a lick and let me know the flavour.

Took a lick and I think it must me ass flavour because that's what it tasted like! :P

if you want to, sure! time for a date night with the wife!!

Could I babysit your daughter? We can play with my dogs and my guitars and my machetes....

Guest Gumballthechewy

i consulted with my daughter, and this is what she said

which means, you two can alternate back and forth, but only if she can ride Zoya like a horse.

Done!

I could built a little chariot too if she'd like.

Think it'll fit her?

she's fitting 9 month clothes right now, i'm sure it'll fit either now, or shortly in the future (she's way ahead of the curve developmentally, 97th percentile for weight and height *cue asian dad asking "what happen to other 3 percent"*)

If I found out that my father was my arch enemy......would that make him a faux pas?

not if he was still the man who raised you and especially not if he was genetically your father.

Should I go for a new tablet or new phone?

I've had a crap phone for such a long time and being a student haven't been able to afford a good one. I was really keen on getting the HTC One now that I'll actually be earning, but now I'm torn between that and going for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 instead. I'll probably need a new phone soon as this one doesn't have much life left in it, but the idea of a tablet also appeals to me. I want it to be a decent one though, so at the moment I could only afford the one and I want to save for travel too so both isn't an option. I don't know what to do.

This could also go in the first world problems thread to be honest.

Should I go for a new tablet or new phone?

I've had a crap phone for such a long time and being a student haven't been able to afford a good one. I was really keen on getting the HTC One now that I'll actually be earning, but now I'm torn between that and going for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 instead. I'll probably need a new phone soon as this one doesn't have much life left in it, but the idea of a tablet also appeals to me. I want it to be a decent one though, so at the moment I could only afford the one and I want to save for travel too so both isn't an option. I don't know what to do.

This could also go in the first world problems thread to be honest.

If i were to go for a tablet, i's get a surface pro over any other tablet, as it's a far superior product (basically a PC). the other tablets are basically overgrown smartphones, totally not worth it.

Man...was I way off on baby oil!

How come signs that say "No shirt, no shoes, no service" never mention anything about wearing pants?

nobody cares if you drop trow... either that, or it's implied that you need to wear pants, since the things people tend to not wear are shirts and shoes, not pants.

Archived