The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Av?

the SIII is nice. if it's free i don't know why you wouldn't

Since most women absolutely love proving a man wrong....would it be a good idea to tell women I'm impotent?

yes, or at least, tell her you think you may be impotent. it might be better to tell them you're gay, they will try to turn you, and that goes beyond just giving you a boner.

If i were to go for a tablet, i's get a surface pro over any other tablet, as it's a far superior product (basically a PC). the other tablets are basically overgrown smartphones, totally not worth it..

I bought an S3 and use it for almost everything I'd use a computer for. I got a Galaxy tablet over the holidays and it's a nuisance in comparison. My phone does everything it does so I'm not sure what to do with it. Plus your smartphone functions as a phone on top of doing the tablet stuff. Don't bother with a tablet, get a good phone.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I'll probably go for the HTC One as it's free on a monthly contract. And it probably does most things the tablet can do.

Maybe once I need to upgrade my laptop I'll go for a surface pro. Then again, I could probably get a laptop with better specs and pay less.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I'll probably go for the HTC One as it's free on a monthly contract. And it probably does most things the tablet can do.

Maybe once I need to upgrade my laptop I'll go for a surface pro. Then again, I could probably get a laptop with better specs and pay less.

i'd rather get the surface pro over a new laptop, to be honest, as it's lighter, more portable, and cheaper than other ultrabooks (which is really the only comparable laptops), plus it has touch screen functionality, but to each their own.

Here's a really random one (it's just kind of on my mind tonight).

I write music and I'm thinking seriously about going all out and trying to get somewhere with it. Should I...

a) Focus on writing good music that's somewhat commercial, and then become unique if I get more well known, or

a) Focus on being unique and take on a few extra risks along the way?

should i dump my idiot boyfriend and not get it on the regular, or stay with him? HELP MEEEEE :frantic:

if the only reason you are with him is to have sex regularly... you're a girl, you can have sex at any time, as many times as you want, with pretty much anyone. also, you can pull up to the self service pump until you find someone better if you have to (i hear good things about the rabbit). ALSO I hear gumball is looking for a good gal, and he's ready to settle down and start a family in the future. plus he's a real nice guys with amazing dogs.

if there are more reasons, i'd have to hear more about the situation before making a judgement on this case.

Here's a really random one (it's just kind of on my mind tonight).

I write music and I'm thinking seriously about going all out and trying to get somewhere with it. Should I...

a) Focus on writing good music that's somewhat commercial, and then become unique if I get more well known, or

a) Focus on being unique and take on a few extra risks along the way?

you could do both, have a couple really commercial songs to sell an album, and then fill the rest of the album with unique/risky tracks. that way you can appeal to the masses to get the income,and notoriety, and then you'd also get the hipsters and music snobs who would "appreciate" the other tracks, though they would lament you for wasting space with the commercial tracks... but they'll do that anyway, it's kinda their thing.

you could do both, have a couple really commercial songs to sell an album, and then fill the rest of the album with unique/risky tracks. that way you can appeal to the masses to get the income,and notoriety, and then you'd also get the hipsters and music snobs who would "appreciate" the other tracks, though they would lament you for wasting space with the commercial tracks... but they'll do that anyway, it's kinda their thing.

That's a pretty good idea actually. Thanks for that. :)

I don't know why I was thinking I needed to do one or the other. :P

Archived