The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Do you watch a lot of television? If so, what's your favourite show?

define "a lot". i don't think i watch a disproportionate amount of tv...

as for my favorite show, it would have to be determined by genre, and maybe further refined by sub genre. I love cooking shows, like good eats, and iron chef, the next food network star, and master chef, but I also watch Conan, and various reality shows, like american chopper, auction kings, storage wars, american pickers, and such. i also like sitcoms like big bang theory, the office, community, 30 rock, and such.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

What are your thoughts on gingers (the plant root)?

What are your thoughts on gingers (the red haired people)?

What are your thoughts on Ginger Rogers?

LOVE the plant root, it's one of my favorite and most used spices.

LOVE the red haired people, the vast majority of my closest friends have red hair, and naturally red headed women are so damn hot.

LOVE ginger rodgers, amazing dancer, great singer and hot as hell. her beauty stands the test of time, and that says a lot.

Would you trust me with your SIN?

The wages of SIN is death, so yeah, you can take it off my hands. thanks!

Joe Sakic or Steve Yzerman?

sakic, all day, every day, and twice on sundays. I followed him through his entire career, from the nords, to the avs and through retirement. easily my favorite player growing up, and the reason why I love hockey so much. yzerman's no slouch, to be sure, but burnaby joe will always have a soft spot in my heart. I don't think we'll ever see another snapshot that amazing in my lifetime.

Archived