The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Or you could be Raymond, she can be Raymonds wife, and I can be the creepy free-loader who lives in the basement that they never show on tv! Dana Carvey is way too creepy looking, even too creepy to be a basement dweller.

but my wife is already so much better looking than ray's wife.

You didn't say that when I said you were both Sedins though... So she's a good looking female version of Sedin? :blink:

My ex was sort of like Sean Avery in the body of a good looking woman. :lol:

i said we look nothing like the sedins, but in our relationship i'm definitely the shooter.

and good thing she's your ex, because i'd feel so bad for you if she was still your girlfriend. she must have been so high maintenance.

i said we look nothing like the sedins, but in our relationship i'm definitely the shooter.

and good thing she's your ex, because i'd feel so bad for you if she was still your girlfriend. she must have been so high maintenance.

Yeah I tried to waive her a few times, even put her on re-entry. No one wanted her, so I had to buy out the contract.

Can Vegeta at Super Saiyan 2 defeat Broly? I remember Broly tossed him aside like a rag doll. However, Vegeta was only Super Saiyan 1 at the time.

well in the movie Broly - Second Coming, while in his Super Saiyan 2 transformation, Gohan is able to inflict some damage to Broly, but not enough to shift the battle in his favor, so I'm going to say negatory to that one good buddy. he could probably do it in SSJ3 and definitely in SSJ4, but not in 2.

well in the movie Broly - Second Coming, while in his Super Saiyan 2 transformation, Gohan is able to inflict some damage to Broly, but not enough to shift the battle in his favor, so I'm going to say negatory to that one good buddy. he could probably do it in SSJ3 and definitely in SSJ4, but not in 2.

I don't think Gohan was at Super Saiyan 2 while fighting Broly in the "Second Coming". The Super Saiyan 2 transformation usually has sparks of electricity. Gohan didn't seem to take the fight very seriously. Plus the triple kamehameha from the Dragon ball wish saved the day. Do you think Broly would have been better as a villian from the series instead of a movie villian? They could have 20 episodes that goes into a lot of detail about Broly.

I don't think Gohan was at Super Saiyan 2 while fighting Broly in the "Second Coming". The Super Saiyan 2 transformation usually has sparks of electricity. Gohan didn't seem to take the fight very seriously. Plus the triple kamehameha from the Dragon ball wish saved the day. Do you think Broly would have been better as a villian from the series instead of a movie villian? They could have 20 episodes that goes into a lot of detail about Broly.

he was most definitely ssj2 as you can tell by his hair, but yeah, brolly should have had an entire saga dedicated to him, definitely would have been better than just 2 movies. there is so much you could do with him and his back story.

Do you think they should make a new Dragon Ball series since the show was so popular? They might have told everything in the regular universe but they could make a new series that takes place in the Future Trunks universe. Imagine Trunks flying a space ship to New Namek and using the Dragon Balls to wish all the Z fighters back to life. Goku and Vegeta would be surprised to see Trunks more powerful then they are.

Do you think they should make a new Dragon Ball series since the show was so popular? They might have told everything in the regular universe but they could make a new series that takes place in the Future Trunks universe. Imagine Trunks flying a space ship to New Namek and using the Dragon Balls to wish all the Z fighters back to life. Goku and Vegeta would be surprised to see Trunks more powerful then they are.

I know I'd watch it.

• 1 month later...

Archived