The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

somethings wrong. i can't edit any posts. Can any one see 2 more of my posts above this one? i can't

yes, it's on the previous page, but they are not questions so I will not respond to them.

And this is a question? :bigblush:

Yes, your sentence is a question but if by "this" you are referring to the quoted statement, then your answer is "no"
  • 2 weeks later...

If world war 3 were to start tomorrow, would you be willing to volunteer as a soldier like people did in the previous wars?

It would depend on the situation/set of circumstances around which the war was started. I think i'm too old to be drafted now, so i'd have to volunteer as tribute if I were to participate.

How far will the Canucks go in the Playoffs?

they will go until their playoffs end :emot-parrot:

of course I want them to be there at the season finale again, and I think they can be there - and at the table at the end, not watching from the side - but that's just an opinion of their talent, not a prediction. I don't make predictions, because it never comes true when i do.

they will go until their playoffs end :emot-parrot:

of course I want them to be there at the season finale again, and I think they can be there - and at the table at the end, not watching from the side - but that's just an opinion of their talent, not a prediction. I don't make predictions, because it never comes true when i do.

Why don't you just predict the Canucks not making the finals. You know, if your predictions never come true. :emot-parrot:

Where did the "e" at the end of your username disappear to?

in a desperate struggle for power, and tired of always coming up last, the "e" overthrew the "a" in the 3rd position of my username. it was a long and bloody battle that was dubbed "the great vowel war of 1995". Many letters died that year, whole words were lost in the process; words like "Lunchn'", "Cheddah", "Aiight", and "Psyche". So sad...

right now? this is how:

1t3pzo.png

but starting on tuesday I'll be working from home so i wont have to.

Look i know its been a long time... but i JUST read this and Laughed...

Because this is how i read it.

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh and... just to stick to theme... Do you dig Seattle? Im in Portland (obviously).

Oh and... just to stick to theme... Do you dig Seattle? Im in Portland (obviously).

I love seattle, what's not to love?

And another... can dual citizenship folks (living in the US) Sponsor U.S. folk to become CA folk? I know US people need sponsors but im not sure how it works.

How can i move/retire to BC?

I'm pretty sure the sponsor needs to be living in canada at the time of sponsorship. you can find out more info here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

:shock: Bwaaaa! I always thought this little B*st*rd :emot-parrot: was a gopher with his mouth wide open winging his head round and round. Pretty much going "Ooooooooooh!!!"

You ruined it.

Avalanch: Why is it a parrot and not a gopher?

because it's green, not brown.

Parrot.gifDancing_gopher.gif

Is your new sig; a Scott Pilgram reference?

Because if so, I GREATLY approve.

(and we all know everyone looks for the 'surprised kitty' approval)

yes it is, and i live for your approval, so this means everything to me. well worth the 2+ hours of gif animation. :D

Have you seen the Stanley Cup in real life?

yes I have, a couple times actually. not sure if it was the true cup or the duplicate though... I refused to touch it though, for fear of tainting my, or my offspring's, future cup endeavors.

Archived