The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

If the answer to why is why not, what's the answer to why not?

because.

What should I have for Dinner?

steak

What did you have for dinner?

steak

What happened to Lager Hog and that Ballard_4 guy?

no clue. maybe they rode off into the sunset with eachother

Do you maintain your man crush on Hodgson even with reports of his attitude?

of course. the only "reports" were from a man who was trying to cover his own ass for a failure of a trade (at least initially, Zach may still turn it around).

why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

so it can also be abbr.

of course. the only "reports" were from a man who was trying to cover his own ass for a failure of a trade (at least initially, Zach may still turn it around).

Well...There was the whole big head thing...

Even so I'd like him on the team still. A Cocky rookie might be a bit more valuable than a meek one, I'd venture to say.

Maybe that attitude helped him win the boston game and beat the vezina winner off the bar ;).

If the Coyotes win the cup, does Bettman get his name on the cup because he owns them?

Not really sure what happens in that situation, but betteman shouldn't have his name on it. he doesn't own the nhl, and the nhl is the owning party of the coyotes. i don't think anyone would have their name engraved in the owner spot on the cup in this situation. if anything it may be "2012 NHL BOG"

Not really sure what happens in that situation, but betteman shouldn't have his name on it. he doesn't own the nhl, and the nhl is the owning party of the coyotes. i don't think anyone would have their name engraved in the owner spot on the cup in this situation. if anything it may be "2012 NHL BOG"

2012 Stanley Cup Champions - Phoenix Coyotes

Owner - NHL

President - .....

VP - .....

Director of Hockey Operations - ......

Assistant Director of HO - .......

I would love to see the NHL on the cup lol

Who would score higher on an IQ test, Don Cherry or Archie Bunker ?

Archie Bunker, as Caroll O'Connor was actually a smart man who earned a masters and used his character of archie bunker to encourage discussions about biotry and the like through the sitcom, whereas cherry is like a real life archie, just toned down a bit.

Have you ever played cod on wii?

are you asking if i have ever fondled a fish while under the influence of an illegal drug? if so, my lawyers have instructed me to refrain from answering that statement as litigation is ongoing in my case.

why is wikipedia blue now?

what kind of car do you have

wikipedia was always blue, it's always been sad that it is both better and worse than regular encyclopedias in the fact that it is constantly updated and covers everything, but it also runs the risk of being horribly horribly wrong and incorrectly edited.

i have 2 cars, they both have 4 wheels, an engine, 4 "doors" and windows (among other parts)

Archived