The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

What's your middle name Ryan Walker?

that's classified, but it might be sky, moon, fire or water... or it might not.

his middle name is "Sky"

edit: i guess i have to ask a question.. how do they get the caramel in the caramilk bar?

first they make the tops, then fill it with caramel, then add the bottom and coat the whole thing to seal it.

Is the force strong with you?

Oh also, do make gifs for sigs? If so could you make me one?

yes, yes, and what do you want?
Guest gumballthechewy

At like 2:30 to 2:33 of this video he's falling through the game "Portal"s portals, just that in an endless cycle if you want to, if you don't want to bother I'll understand, it's really stupid and random, but hey it will suit me perfectly then, ha ha!

Actually here is a better example of what I was thinking:

At like 2:30 to 2:33 of this video he's falling through the game "Portal"s portals, just that in an endless cycle if you want to, if you don't want to bother I'll understand, it's really stupid and random, but hey it will suit me perfectly then, ha ha!

Actually here is a better example of what I was thinking:

I'll see what I can do... it may end up being something completely different, yet in a similar vein. we'll see.

Now that we all know your name, can you change the thread to "Ask Ryan Walker Anything?"

no, the title itself is a direct quote that was the catalyst for this thread (and is why my name is misspelt in the title) it just wouldn't be right to change it.
Guest gumballthechewy

I'll see what I can do... it may end up being something completely different, yet in a similar vein. we'll see.

Whoo! Thanks!

Oh, a question, ummm...

If Pinochio says "my nose will grow now" will it grow or won't it?

Whoo! Thanks!

Oh, a question, ummm...

If Pinochio says "my nose will grow now" will it grow or won't it?

it would grow and then retreat.

On my left ear, about half a centimeter forward of an earring, I had a bit of tenderness/soreness. I squeezed it and some puss came out.

Was it a zit or an infection?

a zit is an infection, so I'm going to say both.

a zit is an infection, so I'm going to say both.

Whoa, good fact. I am wondering, because I rarely get pimples and this one has been sore leading up to it. For some reason, I squeeze the earring up against it and squish. Pus city. The reason I asked is because there has been some plasma oozing out of it for a few minutes.

Whoa, good fact. I am wondering, because I rarely get pimples and this one has been sore leading up to it. For some reason, I squeeze the earring up against it and squish. Pus city. The reason I asked is because there has been some plasma oozing out of it for a few minutes.

lick it and see if it tastes sweet.

the pimple might have just been a deep one (hence the soarness leading up to it's emergence), make sure you squeeze out all the puss until only blood comes out, and then sterilize it, and cover it with neosporin and a bandaid, just to be on the safe side.

and no, it's taste has nothing to do with it, i just wanted to see if you'd do it.

Are you a doctor?

nope, but I was planning on becoming a Veterinarian before I switched to a business degree (and schools) a the last moment. Also, I married a nurse, and while she was studying with her friends i would get more questions correct than they would, so maybe it's just something I excell at.

May I call you Dr. Av?

you may call me whatever you want, as you have free will. I will not be offended by the suggested moniker, so you needn't worry about offending me in this case either.

Why do you like Jusin Bieber so much?

i honestly don't care one way or the other about justin bieber, i don't like any of his music, or how he presents himself, but he is a talented musician and singer. i refuse to discount someone's positives just because of their negatives.

What kind of music do you like? Any bands in paticular?

i'm open to almost anything. i enjoy indie rock, 90's stuff, 80's stuff, 70's stuff, 60's stuff, grunge, etc. Not too fond of pop, but i enjoy some of it. used to love rap and hip hop, most of it's gotten stale though, so it's fallen in my graces. R&B's ok too.

My favorite band would have to be the foo fighters.

Archived