The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

Take her to Whistler and go Zip lining.

lol

Actually, there's a zip lining place that just opened up outside of Kelowna. :P

Also she said you can fondle her ass anytime. I have no idea if she was being serious... :blink:

Guest Gumballthechewy

How quickly do you think I can get to your house from Nanaimo?

I've only ever been to Nanaimo once and I don't remember how long it took but I can get to Vancouver from Christina Lake in like 6 hours. :P

I've only ever been to Nanaimo once and I don't remember how long it took but I can get to Vancouver from Christina Lake in like 6 hours.

Hmmm... The ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay is an hour and a half, then from Horseshoe Bay to Vancouver is like 20-40 depending on traffic I think.

So I'll see you in 8-9 hours.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oooh, it's sooo nice, it's tight and firm, when she works out she pays special attention to it just for me, she's so sweet.

:bigblush:

Guest Gumballthechewy

It's not hard while I am at University, but I'm back home now and I'm generally too lazy to go anywhere that isn't my couch or our home gym.

I feel your pain.

Oh wait, no, that's my girlfriends ass...

:bigblush:

It's not hard while I am at University, but I'm back home now and I'm generally too lazy to go anywhere that isn't my couch or our home gym.

Too lazy to get off the couch but willing to travel 8-9hours for a brief caress of an already taken woman's (admittedly, very nice) bottom?

Archived