The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

i'm good, the question should be how are you doing after yesterday's kerfuffle?

Well, she insisted that it was all fine, but I swear she was just saying that to make me feel better, anyway I took her out for a nice supper and I was gonna take her to see a movie but there was nothing she wanted to see so we just went home instead and I gave her a long, sensuous, massage.

Man, I treated her like a princess. The whole time she was like, "You don't have to do this, it's fine." she's so sweet.

She probably whipped his ass with a riding crop...haha.

She's not really into that to be honest.

Well, she insisted that it was all fine, but I swear she was just saying that to make me feel better, anyway I took her out for a nice supper and I was gonna take her to see a movie but there was nothing she wanted to see so we just went home instead and I gave her a long, sensuous, massage.

Man, I treated her like a princess. The whole time she was like, "You don't have to do this, it's fine." she's so sweet.

She's not really into that to be honest.

Right...that's what they ALL say until they hold that crop or whip in their hands and they realize who's got control of the situation. My ex fiancee...who used to post here under the handle "Sugar Magnolia" unbeknownst to me (until I lived with her for a year) had a very...unconventional side..I'll just leave it at that. They're all sweet and good girls until they realize they possess the most powerful drug known to mankind.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Right...that's what they ALL say until they hold that crop or whip in their hands and they realize who's got control of the situation. My ex fiancee...who used to post here under the handle "Sugar Magnolia" unbeknownst to me (until I lived with her for a year) had a very...unconventional side..I'll just leave it at that. They're all sweet and good girls until they realize they possess the most powerful drug known to mankind.

Ummm.... Ok?

I don't know what kind of relationship you and your ex had so I can't really comment on that, but me and my girlfriend have a loving relationship, we care very deeply for each other. (Not that I'm saying you two didn't mind you!) We've talked about getting kinky but she says that's not her cup of tea. Now we haven't been together for very long (it'll be a year in July) but we have known each other since about 4th grade or something like that and her last boyfriend is one of my closest friends (funny story that, in fact Av sorta helped us get together) so if she was a freak in the sack I think I would have heard.

Ummm.... Ok?

I don't know what kind of relationship you and your ex had so I can't really comment on that, but me and my girlfriend have a loving relationship, we care very deeply for each other. (Not that I'm saying you two didn't mind you!) We've talked about getting kinky but she says that's not her cup of tea. Now we haven't been together for a year (almost) but we have known each other since about 4th grade or something like that and her last boyfriend is one of my closest friends (funny story that, in fact Av sorta helped us get together) so if she was a freak in the sack I think I would have heard.

Hey man I'm deeply apologetic here...I think I let the fall out from the disastrous split she and I had overwhelm me in that post. She wasn't the most honest person I ever knew and my current gf is very understanding of all the crap that chick put me through but sometimes it just gets to the point where you have to say something or it'll eat you up inside...it wasn't the most amicable of splits.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Hey man I'm deeply apologetic here...I think I let the fall out from the disastrous split she and I had overwhelm me in that post. She wasn't the most honest person I ever knew and my current gf is very understanding of all the crap that chick put me through but sometimes it just gets to the point where you have to say something or it'll eat you up inside...it wasn't the most amicable of splits.

I understand completely man, no need for an apology, women can make you feel like the happiest man on earth but they can also hurt you worse than anything else too.

I understand completely man, no need for an apology, women can make you feel like the happiest man on earth but they can also hurt you worse than anything else too.

Mary Jane is the only woman so far that hasn't screwed me over. This new gf..I've been with her only a couple of weeks and it's still in the getting used to each other stage. They really do man...they can make you feel like you're on top of the world one minute...and make you wish you had never been born the next.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Mary Jane is the only woman so far that hasn't screwed me over. This new gf..I've been with her only a couple of weeks and it's still in the getting used to each other stage. They really do man...they can make you feel like you're on top of the world one minute...and make you wish you had never been born the next.

Ha ha! Yeah, Mary Jane won't ever let you down!

My life was empty, forever on a down

Until you took me, showed me around

My life is free now, my life is clear

I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear

And good luck with the new girl, I hope everything works out. ;)

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ummm... I guess we kinda got off topic here... Sorry Av.

Ok, if you could pick one super power what would it be and why?

Archived