The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Guest Gumballthechewy

Soemwhere out in the aether where I'm floating right now. ;)

:P

Ooh! I get it, capitalization.

I'm Canadian.... I'm sorry....

Guest Gumballthechewy

You got nothing to apologize for. I'm an American...I'm the one that should be sorry.

Can't help it. :P

;)

Ain't nothin' wrong with being an American, most of you guys are alright in my books. I haven't met an American I haven't liked yet.

Then again I haven't met any from the south.... Actually, I did work for a couple from Texas, the man was originally from Vancouver Island and the woman was, in her words, "born n raised in gods land". She was a bit of a b****.

Can't help it. :P

;)

Ain't nothin' wrong with being an American, most of you guys are alright in my books. I haven't met an American I haven't liked yet.

Then again I haven't met any from the south.... Actually, I did work for a couple from Texas, the man was originally from Vancouver Island and the woman was, in her words, "born n raised in gods land". She was a bit of a b****.

i've met a LOT of americans that I didn't like... but that comes from living down here. I've also met a lot of Canadians I haven't liked.
Guest Gumballthechewy

Whoo!! I get Friday off for a four day weekend!

So, here's the question, should I commence with Operation Public Surprise?

i've met a LOT of americans that I didn't like... but that comes from living down here. I've also met a lot of Canadians I haven't liked.

I find I don't like most people, regardless of their nationality, race etc. :lol:

Damn straight, I'd guess ~60-70% of the world's population are ignorant, self serving, hypocritical a-holes.

Whoo!! I get Friday off for a four day weekend!

So, here's the question, should I commence with Operation Public Surprise?

does it involve streaking? either way, the answer is yes.

I find I don't like most people, regardless of their nationality, race etc. :lol:

Damn straight, I'd guess ~60-70% of the world's population are ignorant, self serving, hypocritical a-holes.

sounds about right.

Why are you seeking attention through this thread....?

Do you have any real friends?

Are hoping that one specific question will help you open up about something that is deep within you and you want to let it out?

I'm not, someone asked me to create it, so I did (see the beginning of this thread for the original request, and why it's named what it's named)

Edit: in fact, here it is: http://forum.canucks.com/topic/312296-ask-krazz/page__p__9935268#entry9935268

and the answer:

Yes I do, plenty of them. I'm guessing you do not, considering your clear lack of social conventions/politeness. I feel sorry for you; do you want a friend?

Not really, I entered into this thread with no preconceived notions of what it would become, or what I wanted it to become. As far as things locked away deep within me, there are none. I'm an open book, pretty much to a fault sometimes.

Guest Gumballthechewy

does it involve streaking? either way, the answer is yes.

No, no. You remember.... Public.... Beach..... Outhouse.....

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sure.

:P

yes, definately then.

Actually it's getting kinda dark and stormy out, I don't think we're going to the beach today.... :(

How come all my attempts at spicing things up end in either tragedy or failure, or tragic falure?

Archived