Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canucksbiggestfan

The Office!

301 posts in this topic

The new season starts on September 22nd!

The replacement for Michael Scott (Steve Carrell) will be

............. Robert California (James Spader)!

Apparently replaces him for only a couple of episodes (read my post below)

He was the weird guy in the last episode of season 7, the guy that tried to figure Dwight out.

What are your guys thoughts on the new season and who do you think will replace Steve: Ray Romano, Jim Carrey, Will Arnett, Catherine Tate, or Ricky Gervais?

Check NBC.com for more information.

If you watch NBC the channel they keep showing it, during commercial breaks. You were bound to find out one way or another.

I thought James Spader (Robert California) replaces Kathy Bates (Jo Bennett) as the CEO of Sabre...

I don't think we really know who the replacement for Michael Scott is yet... Unless I missed something...

In the commercial it said Welcome Robert California to the Office!

I checked online afterwards and some were saying he is the new CEO and others were saying that he replaced Michael Scott. I assumed it would be the latter because he interviewed for regional-manager.

According to Fox, they interviewed Paul Lieberstein who plays Toby on the Office said that Robert California gets hired and then becomes CEO within a couple of episodes or something.

With Steve Carell leaving, I think Season 8 wil be like the OC season 4 when they killed off Micha Barton's character. It's over after this season.

They are also thinking of making a Office movie after the show ends, that would be interesting especially if they bring back Michael Scott as a reunion.

Nope, James Spader is the new CEO. The new Manager hasn't been announced yet.

Nope, James Spader is the new CEO. The new Manager hasn't been announced yet.

I thought James Spader (Robert California) replaces Kathy Bates (Jo Bennett) as the CEO of Sabre...

I don't think we really know who the replacement for Michael Scott is yet... Unless I missed something...

Anyone else pronounce it "saw-bray" ? :D That was awesome when they wrote the song because they didn't know the pronunciation. Anyways, What happened to Will Farrell ? I thought he was replacing Michael.

LOL yes I pronounce it saw bray, Buffalo Sawbrays... Yeahhh no

Anyone else pronounce it "saw-bray" ? :D That was awesome when they wrote the song because they didn't know the pronunciation. Anyways, What happened to Will Farrell ? I thought he was replacing Michael.

Apparently replaces him for only a couple of episodes (read my post below)

I think its going to be either Darryl or Andy for manager (of course after James Spader is moved up the corporate ladder in a few episodes.). I'm really excited for this season, it starts on Sept 22nd!!

Didn't they already do this (Will Ferrel) ? This show stopped being good after Jim and Pam finally got together.

I really think they should do a Michael Scarn movie with the full cast.

I'd go to that.