The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Office!

Canucksbiggestfan

Mose is so perfect. Anybody else see a strong resemblance to Hodgson? laugh.gif

I loved the part where he's on the scooter looking to jump over everyone's cars. And the book Jim wrote that Dwight bought on the internet was good for a number of laughs.

Erin has become progressively more and more awesome every show, definitely one of my favorite characters now, and I'm actually really liking the new season. I was scared that it wasn't going to work, but i think it's actually becoming better than some of the seasons with Steve Carell still in it. Everything seems fresh and fun again. I'm glad it worked out, i just hope the ratings reflect it properly, because I want more seasons (and i'm glad it didn't suffer from "that 70's show" syndrom, where it all just fell apart)

I was really worried about this season, but I'd say the last few have been gold. Last night was almost non-stop laughter. The writers are on a roll.

Interesting to see that they're making us feel badly for Andy and his life in the same way they did Michael.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRoberrrrrrrrrt Califorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnia!"

CLASSIC

I think this new season's been great so far. This last episode was as good as any I've seen in the entirety of the show.

One thing I've noticed this season is that it stopped feeling like they're leaving certain characters out, and everyone seems to get enough time on screen to make an impact. Also love what they've done with Erin, as she's been a part of some of the more memorable jokes so far.

My wife and I didn't like last night's episode as much as the past few. I think it went a bit overboard in making both Andy and Dwight look stupid. It went past "funny", and into "cringing" territory.

I did enjoy the closing ceremonies though.

My wife and I didn't like last night's episode as much as the past few. I think it went a bit overboard in making both Andy and Dwight look stupid. It went past "funny", and into "cringing" territory.

I did enjoy the closing ceremonies though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived