The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Office!

Canucksbiggestfan

this would be the only way that I'd watch it again. god that would be hilarious.

btw OP, if they bring Jim Carrey in...then I may have to reconsider one of my favourite actors of all time :( Jim Carrey does not fit the awkward square in a round hole-ness that Steve Carell has defined himself as. Jim is the in-your-face-pelvic-thrust "ALLLLLLRIGHTYYYTHEN" loud and proud nothing phases him character. would be a bad career choice for him on a dying show

• 1 month later...

I have been a die-hard fan since the beginning. The Office is my second favorite show of all time, behind Seinfeld. Part of it may be because I work in an office and I see some of these behaviors every day and I can relate.

All that said, I was really disappointed last night. I suspect this will be the swan song.

I have been a die-hard fan since the beginning. The Office is my second favorite show of all time, behind Seinfeld. Part of it may be because I work in an office and I see some of these behaviors every day and I can relate.

All that said, I was really disappointed last night. I suspect this will be the swan song.

Archived