The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Good result for Blackburn. Ruined my accumulator on the first game though,

I think there were many coupons in the bin before 3pm yesterday.............mine included

I see there is a story going around this morning that Rooney was dropped because he went out on boxing day with his mrs and 2 other players.....I knew yesterday there was something very fishy about him being left out.

As for the team selection, what a joke, I think SAF must have been at the birthday/hogmanay wine a wee bit early.....Da Silva in midfield, carrick centre half and valencia right back?? I guess he didnt learn the lessons from europe and the carling cup, our squad is not good/deep enough to play these games against "inferior" teams with our reserves and why does he continue to change the keepers? Anders has been top notch in the last 2 games, with 2 clean sheets......then he gets "rested" De Gea comes in, rusty, confidence is low again and it showed. Fergie really infuriates me sometimes!!! Still, at 2-2 I could only see one winner and it was not Rovers!!! Pleased for Steve kean like, he deserved that.

Seen the details of the Suarez hearing have been released too. He totally deserves the 8 games, at least and shame on Liverpool for their behaviour since the hearing.

Aberdeen cost me £132 by winning at the end there.

I won £83 on the NFL yesterday, and that was my first win since October.

Never ever back against the Dons, I should know, they have cost me thousands over the years, backing them or against them

Arsenal played awful today, not a fan of the second yellow given, and now Liverpool can leapfrog us into 5th. Ugh.

I think he got the second yellow because of a foul he committed just before the one he actually got carded for but the ref played advantage on the first foul.

<br />Yeah, if I could choose between Munich and Dortmund then I would choose Dortmund for a game. The atmosphere there looks amazing. What's the city like? Would it be worthwhile staying there, or just being there for the game and travelling to another German city? I probably have about 5-7 days off for the trip.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Maybe you should come next year.We just bought Marco Reus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1Tnf5jUs0

Our midfield will be awesome next year Reus,Kagawa,Götze.

Not many teams in europe have such a quality...will be awesome to watch.

Im sure we will be better next year in the Championsleague.

threw a bet down what you guys think lol

Newcastle to win (fa cup)

Boston to beat canucks...i know, i hope not but...lol

United to beat City fa cup/ hoping they will be playing their best after 2 losses in a row,

and seeking revenge for the 6-1 hiding.

30 bet wins 219

Thats not even 7/1!!!!! No way I take that bet, I would want at least 16s

I agree with United and Newcastle but I think the Canucks will beat Boston. Whats the treble price with Vancouver instead of Boston?