The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Can't wait to see what happens to Benitez if Madrid lose. The guy is such an idiot and idk why they got him as bench boss in the first place. It's just 12 games in but this will be a vital match and it'll put on the hot seat potentially.

Pretty much, he's in a position where Madrid have to win for him. Lose and your 6 points back, even a tie and your 4 back. Look back the past couple seasons, 2&3 points is the difference between 1st and 2nd place. Sevilla game was a load of crap too, like idk htf that happened. 

When Navas is your best player, that speaks for itself. And Rafa's tactic are beyond stupid. It's like all he knows is possession and the team struggles to even get the ball into the 18. How he's misusing Kroos is unbelievable as well.

Ronaldo isn't the happiest either and it's effecting the rest of the team. At least Bale, Benzema and James should be good to go and have a chance of a healthy squad...I mean, Barca is the best and their top 3 is magical..just want my boy Ronaldo to come out with a victory here. If not, alright as well...watching the 2 powerhouses never gets old. Although I have a feeling Madrid's backline will be severely backed up and challenged throughout the game.