The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

And a generation of Scots saved from hearing about how good the Euro 2012 England squad was. If it wasn't for their horrible media/arrogance (and John Terry :lol: ) I'd have no problem with them.

We Canucks fans can relate, with a Toronto centred national media.

We Canucks fans can relate, with a Toronto centred national media.

Yeah, if Vancouver fans can relate to anything, it's profound insecurity

But with unfounded and frequently embarrassing bouts of arrogance scattered throughout

Good game and the better team won

Balotelli has attitude issues. And Buffon looks like Luongo's older bro lol

Balotelli is probably my "most hated" player. Dude just oozes attitude

What is it that his nation sings to him? There are no black italians?

Hmm

And a generation of Scots saved from hearing about how good the Euro 2012 England squad was. If it wasn't for their horrible media/arrogance (and John Terry :lol: ) I'd have no problem with them.

I knew Italy would win. I like to see Italy in the final. England sucks and they are really overrated. Don't know why Canadians cheer for England. Loved how Italy dominated that game and hopefully they beat Germany too.

Balotelli is probably my "most hated" player. Dude just oozes attitude

What is it that his nation sings to him? There are no black italians?

Hmm

What the hell are you saying? Everyone loves super Mario. He scored the most beautiful goal in the tourney.

I knew Italy would win. I like to see Italy in the final. England sucks and they are really overrated. Don't know why Canadians cheer for England. Loved how Italy dominated that game and hopefully they beat Germany too.

I'm in a bad mood, so I'll take it out on you

England isn't "overrated" because England wasn't rated at all. Many didn't even think they'd get out of the group stages, let alone win their group.

Canadians cheer for England because a lot of Canadians outside of BC COME from England. Not everyone in Canada is of Chinese descent, contrary to what this forum and province suggests.

A lot of non-Italians don't like Italy because of the constant match fixing, cheating, betting, whining, diving that comes out of that country

• Upvote 1

I dont think the Germans were too worried after 120 min about either team.

Hope all you want but Germany is winning this tournament.

Good game and the better team won

Balotelli has attitude issues. And Buffon looks like Luongo's older bro lol

Except Buffon has won championships bud and he is one of the most clutch goalie in Italian history. He won the world cup in 2006 for Italy in shootouts. He is the exact opposite of Luongo and he is better looking too.