The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I've read about that before. Not sure if it's common knowledge, but Liverpool fans will no doubt know about it already.

According to what I read, Gerrard used the incident as inspiration to become a professional footballer.....for Liverpool.

His cousin was 10 when he died. SG couldn't have been much older...

Dortmund were robbed.

they played citeh off the park, especially in the second half, how good was Joe Hart again though?

Had citehs penalty been given to united, there would have been an outcry of the usual guff, shocking decision

plenty empty seats again at the emptihad........dortmund support were superb

they played citeh off the park, especially in the second half, how good was Joe Hart again though?

Had citehs penalty been given to united, there would have been an outcry of the usual guff, shocking decision

plenty empty seats again at the emptihad........dortmund support were superb

Hart is the only reason they were in the game.

We'll slaughter them at Signal Iduna.

I heard he was out of both of the upcoming Champions League games against Celtic, so I'm not sure that he'll be playing for quite a while.

Horrible injury.

EDIT: Yeah, 8 weeks.

Yes, the club has said that. I was wrong because he wrote in his twitter "Ready to go for sunday" but then he deleted the tweet. Anyway, great game on sunday

been saying it for 2 years, Evra is done, Buttner has to start playing

Thats incredible, seeing as Buttner only signed for United two months ago.

:lol: You thought I thought we had signed Buttner 2 years ago? :lol: :lol: :lol: What a muppet!!! Do you not understand punctuation? I have highlighted said punctuation for you above, ask someone if you are stuck, there really is no shame in asking for help.

You are always a little bit quick to try and start a row with me........small club fan mentality shines brightly in this one. boing boing