The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

And then a Dortmund Bayern final. With Dortmund winning obviously. I think Munich would just self destruct if they lost another Champions League Final :lol:

An all German final playing at the home of English football. That would be an epic game to be at.

• 2 weeks later...

nothing more to say about this animal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMeegDANt1E

I love Reds, topbananas, but I cannot defend this. Suarez is a gifted footballer but such a flawed person. I think he's played his last match at Anfield. Liverpool is one of the top football brands in the world. They don't need a zombie like Suarez pulling them down.

• Upvote 1

I love Reds, topbananas, but I cannot defend this. Suarez is a gifted footballer but such a flawed person. I think he's played his last match at Anfield. Liverpool is one of the top football brands in the world. They don't need a zombie like Suarez pulling them down.

Being a United fan, I cannot stand Liverpool but I do respect them as a club and the majority of their fans. What they have done for football cannot be understated, a great club with great honour and tradition and there are not many of them left. Suarez however, is a disgusting, cheating, racist animal who time and time again brings Liverpools good name down. This is not the first time he has bit an opponent and wont be the last time. The problem Liverpool have now is, what do they do with him? There is not a top club in the world that will touch him with a bargepole and this is why Liverpool got him relitavely cheaply in the first place, there was no other clubs willing to take a chance on him. The FA will ban him and hit him hard but for Liverpool to save a bit of face, they need to come out, tonight, and make a strong statement, ban him for the rest of the season and try and sort something out for him in the summer, just like we did when Cantona lost the plot at Crystal Palace........

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan5h

Fangs for the memories, Luis. #Suarez

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan59m

Love those Liverpool fans still trying to defend #CannibalSuarez - what more has he got to do, actually eat an entire opponent on the pitch?

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan53m

My mate @MikeTyson only bit an opponent once - @luis16suarez has now done it twice, making him sport's worst ever flesheater #CannibalSuarez

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

52m

Don't get me wrong, I'd still take @luis16suarez to Arsenal in a heartbeat. I'd just want him tested for rabies first. #CannibalSuarez

Piers Morgan@piersmorgan

51m

Best theory I've heard yet for #CannibalSuarez biting Ivanovic - he just wanted a taste of the Champions League.

• Upvote 1

Being a United fan, I cannot stand Liverpool but I do respect them as a club and the majority of their fans. What they have done for football cannot be understated, a great club with great honour and tradition and there are not many of them left. Suarez however, is a disgusting, cheating, racist animal who time and time again brings Liverpools good name down. This is not the first time he has bit an opponent and wont be the last time. The problem Liverpool have now is, what do they do with him? There is not a top club in the world that will touch him with a bargepole and this is why Liverpool got him relitavely cheaply in the first place, there was no other clubs willing to take a chance on him. The FA will ban him and hit him hard but for Liverpool to save a bit of face, they need to come out, tonight, and make a strong statement, ban him for the rest of the season and try and sort something out for him in the summer, just like we did when Cantona lost the plot at Crystal Palace........

Suarez' talents say he should play in the best league in the world, the EPL. His personality tells me he could end up playing back in Uruguay. He must have played his last game as a Red. The club's fans, Rodgers, team officials cannot back him publicly in this one, can they? If they do, I'll go back to supporting Gillingham with all my might. The video evidence is damning and because of it, the FA have to come down hard on this repeat offender. Every time I see the footage, I think of a real-life zombie. Look at the expression on his face... The anger in his eyes... The razor-sharp buck teeth... It's "The Walking Freakin' Dead" in real time.

All joking aside, this example of the living dead must be banished. What's next? Spitting in Sir Alex' Eye? Beating up an old lady and stealing her purse at Merseyside?

Edited by Hugemanskost

Who do you see as a centre half for United? Boateng? Mascherano? Subotic or Hummels? Sakho? I take it you see Evra on the way out, too, eh? Baines is a global top 3 Left back, IMO. Ronaldo, Eh? What are the chances, do you think, of United resigning him?

Edit: I noticed you live in Lancashire. Who do you support? I would guess United, by your posts. Other guesses based on geography... Blackpool, Burnley, Morecambe (bahahaa!), Bolton, Preston? I'd guess Wanderers.

If English newspapers are to believe, a number of united sponsors have come together to help finance a move for Ronaldo, with hernandaz and going to a number of club and shrek going to france.

Morecambe-------- could be worse, he could be a chity fan.