The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I think he'll be gone as soon as they have a season where they don't qualify for the Champions League.

I watched the last 20 minutes or so and he was on the field then. He didn't do anything of note though. Doesn't look match fit yet.

He's match fit - he just doesn't want to be at Man U anymore. He will be moved to Chelsea if he gets his wish.

Not helped by some dubious reffing. That penalty kick on Koscielny should never have been awarded - I thought it was a good tackle. And if he doesn't get the first yellow, then he's not out of the game when he gets the second one.

Having said that - yes, they still need some help.

Oh for sure, that was an absolutely awful call.

Really glad I picked RVP, Lambert also with a goal!

Don't you hate it when you're looking forward to a game and then realize partly through it that it's simply not delivering the goods?

That's the way I felt about today's Man U/Chelsea game. Kind of a yawner.

Now to see what kind of 'third bid' Chelsea makes for Rooney.

lol that was such a snoozer. First Chelsea game I get to watch this year and it blows. Can't believe Mata is on the bench the entire match and Mourinho can even say that he's part of the plans and it's nonsense saying he'll be sold.

Also, he said Rooney has 48 hours to say he wants out publicly or CFC will move on.

Anyone watching any of the CL qualifiers today?

I fancy Schalke to get knocked out.

We have Arsenal on tv in Spain and Ramsey just scored, famous people must be scared hahaha

Looking forward to the 2nd leg of spanish Supercup tomorrow, Barcelona - Atlético

Edited by CanucksMadrid