The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

In before... "Trapattoni looked a lot younger back then."

For those who don't get the reference, he coached the Italian national team in '04.

Italians and diving would always have been in the same sentence back then.

I've noticed things change over the years, but everybody else in this thread haven't...LOL :lol:

According to Bild.de - Klose, Reus and Schurrle will start in the places of Gomez, Podolski and Muller.

JOGI BAUT DIE MANNSCHAFT UM! Neben Klose rücken auch André Schürrle (für Lukas Podolski im linken Mittelfeld) und Marco Reus (für Thomas Müller im rechten Mittelfeld) in die Startelf!

I think it's a good move. Podolski and Muller weren't getting it done and I think Klose can do the job against Greece.

According to Bild.de - Klose, Reus and Schurrle will start in the places of Gomez, Podolski and Muller.

I think it's a good move. Podolski and Muller weren't getting it done and I think Klose can do the job against Greece.

Wonder why Gomez is off today.

And is Boateng back today or has Low decided Bender will stay?

Boateng should be starting tonight.

As for Gomez, they're either taking a risk and resting him or they think Klose can be more effective against the Greeks. I think the other two moves are good ones, and Klose was the starter throughout qualifying so it's not too unusual.

Boateng should be starting tonight.

As for Gomez, they're either taking a risk and resting him or they think Klose can be more effective against the Greeks. I think the other two moves are good ones, and Klose was the starter throughout qualifying so it's not too unusual.

Hoping that those changes don't affect Germany's play.

Yea - most boring team ever! Hate watching their games... <_<

timewasting inside the first 10 minutes, they should be ashamed!!! They won this thing 8 years ago playing this way mind you and it caught on. The Greeks are to blame for so much