The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

^^Awesome thanks guys appreciate the help. I will def try to get a tour as well, that stadium looks amazing in the pictures. I think the website I had looked at for tickets was just a third party site, that had them on sale already. I think i'll wait until the site above put them on sale.

Man City have signed Negredo (from Sevilla) and Jovetic (from Fiorentina) in back-to-back days. Now their attack force includes Dzeko, Silva, Aguero, Jovetic and Negredo. Scary.

Arsenal look to be losing the race for Higuain since Real Madrid want way more money than Higuain is worth (rejected 25m bid). Suarez still hopeful pending a rumoured 40m bid from Arsenal.

PSG vs Monaco this year will just be amusing. The money they've spent so far is upsetting.

I think City have downgraded, I would have Tevez and Mario over their new signings all day long

Would any of you guys be interested in joining a fantasy league for this season?

If there's enough interest I'll create one soon.

I would join although I don't know that much about soccer I think I could put together a solid roster. What league(s) would it be?

I would join although I don't know that much about soccer I think I could put together a solid roster. What league(s) would it be?

Damn, just saw you replied to this now.

EPL. I'd do a Bundesliga one but the only good site I know of is German and I doubt many people here are fluent :lol:

There used to be one that covered all of the major leagues. I'll see if I can find it as that would be decent and then people wouldn't all have the same players.

Damn, just saw you replied to this now.

EPL. I'd do a Bundesliga one but the only good site I know of is German and I doubt many people here are fluent :lol:

There used to be one that covered all of the major leagues. I'll see if I can find it as that would be decent and then people wouldn't all have the same players.

I'm in if you are still planning on doing a fantasy pool.

I'm in if you are still planning on doing a fantasy pool.

Sweet. Might be an idea for me to merge this one with a HF Boards one. There are a few guys over there I think will want to play.

The Bundesliga season kicked off last night with a Bayern 3-1 win over Gladbach. If anyone needs a stream for any of today's games (including Celtic vs Liverpool in Dublin) just give me a PM. I seem to be finding good ones these days.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck

That thread was amazing.

It really was. All the old guys (you, Scar Tissue, oranje etc.) never post in here/aren't active anymore so it isn't the same as it used to be. During the big tournaments it's alright but most of the time it's pretty quiet.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck

Would any of you guys be interested in joining a fantasy league for this season?

Im in :)

Huge win by Ireland! Great for the Portuguese qualifying chances!

Edited by OurTimeToShine