The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Right: fantasy.premierleague.com

1646737-394955

That's the league code.

how do I sign up for the site? I click sign up but its just bringing me to the login..

nevermind, got it :P

Edited by OurTimeToShine

Cool. I'll get one sorted and post the links tonight. Might just be the 4 of us though. I'm in other leagues too from other forums. I'm sure you'd be welcome to join the HF one too.

Signed up. Only 3 teams though hey? Hopefully we can get a couple more to join.

Pumped to see some footy this weekend...Who do you think is gonna win the league this year?

Signed up. Only 3 teams though hey? Hopefully we can get a couple more to join.

Pumped to see some footy this weekend...Who do you think is gonna win the league this year?

Invite your friends if they're into it. Usually we've been able to get at least 8 or 9. This year it's just dead. I'm in a league from another forum with 70 people in it. If we could get a few more it would be decent.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck

Arsenal looked awful today, they're going to need to make some additions before the window closes to finish in the top-4 this year.

Not helped by some dubious reffing. That penalty kick on Koscielny should never have been awarded - I thought it was a good tackle. And if he doesn't get the first yellow, then he's not out of the game when he gets the second one.

Having said that - yes, they still need some help.

They need to spend some time showing Arsene the door

His time is up, IMO

I think he'll be gone as soon as they have a season where they don't qualify for the Champions League.

Did Rooney stay on the bench today?

I watched the last 20 minutes or so and he was on the field then. He didn't do anything of note though. Doesn't look match fit yet.

Rooney didn't play very well, but RVP had an absolutely great game. I have only 9 points so far, but I still have 9 games left this week.

Edit: wow my team sucked. I went for average all around as opposed stars and subs. As long as Lampard, Azpilicueta and Cech have good games then I should still be in contention.

Edited by susraiders