Sign in to follow this  
Scottish⑦Canuck

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Rate this topic

I don't think anyone's going to argue that they didn't need a CB (Mertesacker) and a creator (Arteta) after the departure of Fabregas and Nasri. Arshavin's been so poor as well.

but hey, kick em while they're down why don't you?

Euro Qualifiers today correct? If so, hoping my Azzurri get the win. Some extra help in the other games to ensure qualification wouldn't be so bad.

Yeah. I think I've got a bet on them to win 3-0. Or 4-0... can't remember.

Germany Austria should be a good one to watch too.

Absolutely disgusted with the referee today. Likely cost us a place in Euro 2012. But what's new? We're Scottish. Nothing ever goes our way.

Cheating Czech B's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3EY3-Kep0w

Wow! I'd be upset as well. Talk about being robbed of 3 points. If the ref was gonna award that questionable penalty to the Czechs, how couldn't he have awarded another penalty on an even worse challenge? Horrible indeed.

Just seen Smicer on the tv being interviewed after yesterdays farce, he said the cheat that dived "did well to win the penalty" why is there not the 2 officials behind the goals in Euro qualifiers when there is in the Champions league? Both competitions fall under UEFA's banner. Surely an official on that side of Mcgregors goal would have seen the dive.

They are calling to have the ref demoted, he should be sacked!!!! Anyway, when did Ronald Koeman start reffing?

Ashley Young is a pimp right now. That win basically has England qualify for Euro unless they lose by an enormous amount of goals to Montenegro (who have to win both of their remaining games).

Can I talk about how miserable Notts Forest has had as a start to this season?

i guess last night didnt help............ouch!!!!

What is it about Scottish teams getting cheated out of wins? Bullsh*t.

referance I take it to the rugby last sunday and the czech republic at hampden?

still, celtic should not even be there so every euro gained is a bonus

As much as I like Lennon, he's got to go now. While he still has the respect of the fans. This team should not be 10pts behind Rangers at this stage of the season.

As much as I like Lennon, he's got to go now. While he still has the respect of the fans. This team should not be 10pts behind Rangers at this stage of the season.

he had no right to that job in the first place and he has made Celtic, as much as I cant stand them, a massive club with great tradition, a complete laughing stock. He is an embaressment to not only Celtic but Scottish football as a whole. The quicker he f**ks off the better and take Scott Brown with him