The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Movie Line game

Erik Blood-Axe

The Mummy. It was also mentioned (read: milked) in the second one. Probably because they realized the writer(s) would never write a line that good again.

Anybody who has seen this should get it instantly:

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and s***...and Jack left town."

OK, I got curious after hours and hours and googled it. However, now I'm just mad. Everything's Gone Green - a Vancouver indie movie with less than 1,600 votes on IMDB??? Are you kidding me?

So then I googled the earlier one that stumped me. Tyson? A documentary with less than 6,000 votes? Ridiculous! Not many of us will have seen these movies, let alone remember some obscure line from them. It doesn't matter that you enjoyed them, and some line stood out to you...it's just not fun.

New rule: No more quotes from movies that don't have at least 20,000 votes on IMDB.

maybe you should be happy that we have opened your eyes to great movies you should check out in the future, instead of throwing a fit because you've never seen it?

and yes, my quote above is from a movie with your natzi-like restrictions on it. :emot-parrot:

though having to search for the movie in IMDB to ensure it has the requisite number of votes is a little ridonculous if you ask me.

Archived