The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Movie Line game

Erik Blood-Axe

The jerk, Youtubing this scene again cause it never gets old. No, more cans!

Reposting my above one:

Lady, I wanna get to the bottom of this. ASAFP.

Oh, so do I.

But first I'd like to... butter your muffin.

Why do you have to be such a wanker?

Because I get off on it!

Shallow Hal

"Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows."

Con Air starring marty mcsorley (hah)

guy 1: Right. Well, um, using layman's terms... Use a retaining magnetic field to focus a narrow beam of gravitons - these, in turn, fold space-time consistent with Weyl tensor dynamics until the space-time curvature becomes infinitely large, and you produce a singularity. Now, the singularity...

Guy 2: Layman's terms?

guy 3: Well, **** layman's terms! Do you speak English?

Event Horizon

"You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks. It doesn't matter. Greasers will still be Greasers and Socs will still be Socs. It doesn't matter."

Outsiders (must have read that a million times when I was 12)

Well, here I am, anonymous all right. With guys nobody really cares about. They come from the end of the line, most of 'em. Small towns you never heard of: Pulaski, Tennessee; Brandon, Mississippi; Pork Van, Utah; Wampum, Pennsylvania. Two years' high school's about it, maybe if they're lucky a job waiting for them back at a factory, but most of 'em got nothing. They're poor, they're the unwanted, yet they're fighting for our society and our freedom. It's weird, isn't it? They're the bottom of the barrel and they know it. Maybe that's why they call themselves grunts, cause a grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The heart & soul.

Archived