The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

Thought I should make an official thread for LoL discussion, since there's one for HoN. This game is so fun and addicting, pretty much the only game I've been playing for the last couple months or so... plus it's free!

I have yet to play any ranked games yet, but I will once I finish my tier 3 runes for my 3 rune pages (AD, AP, tank)... pretty much almost done.

Who are your guys mains? So far it's Morgana, Ashe, Wukong, Malphite, and Teemo for me. There's some other champs I'm good with, but have yet to buy em (Malzahar, Corki, Mordekaiser)

This weeks free champions are pretty fun I think. Been enjoying Karthus (suuuuch a KSer :P), Kassadin, and Lee Sin.

I just started about a month ago, and it has quickly become the only game I play now hehe... :P

My main is Annie, but if there's no tank, then Amumu, or if I don't feel like playing either of them... It'll be Akali, Nocturne, Twitch, or Veigar.

I usually just play with friends that I know in real life, because playing with random people suck... I almost always get paired with this guy who thinks he can win by himself, only to get pwned by everyone... >.>

Just thought I'd throw this out there... I don't think Talon is a very good champ... Mainly because he's kinda useless late game, unless he is fed to the max...

Edit: One more thing... I absolutely hate laning against a Karthus... He harasses me too much :(

I just started about a month ago, and it has quickly become the only game I play now hehe... :P

My main is Annie, but if there's no tank, then Amumu, or if I don't feel like playing either of them... It'll be Akali, Nocturne, Twitch, or Veigar.

I usually just play with friends that I know in real life, because playing with random people suck... I almost always get paired with this guy who thinks he can win by himself, only to get pwned by everyone... >.>

Just thought I'd throw this out there... I don't think Talon is a very good champ... Mainly because he's kinda useless late game, unless he is fed to the max...

Edit: One more thing... I absolutely hate laning against a Karthus... He harasses me too much :(

Talon seems to be good if he's left alone farming or fed. Other than that, his build seems to be a tad expensive. -_- Looking for ways to cheapskate him.

Main AD TF mainly cause all I see are AP TFs :frantic: ID is Krazzx if anyone wants to play a game or something.

Warning: I'm not very good. :P I'm more a casual gamer.

sigh... Just played a game that lasted an hour, even though the other team only had four guys...

But in our defense... they turtled like crazy :P

My username is ChenWei91 btw, if anyone wants to play...

Like Krazz though... I suck, and I really don't take this game seriously...

just started a couple weeks ago, and totally loving this game. add me or message me if you wanna play. ID is ultra7k

I usually main Master Yi or Katarina (I will make her viable lol). Sometimes I'll play as Ashe.

Master Yi? :P More like Master Right-click.

League of Legends is only fun if you play with people you know, I hardly ever lose because I play with friends and we can communicate via vent/skype. Makes the game 100x easier.

Generally I use Brand, Singed or Ashe against Yi, never had an issue, although I hate playing against him period.

League of Legends is only fun if you play with people you know, I hardly ever lose because I play with friends and we can communicate via vent/skype. Makes the game 100x easier.

Generally I use Brand, Singed or Ashe against Yi, never had an issue, although I hate playing against him period.

Agreed. Makes ganking 10x easier...

Archived