The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

Haha. I wish! I just buy the ones that really interests me (Mostly AP carries).

The champs that I've bought on release are: Ziggs, Ahri, Xerath, and Shyvana... Not many :P

BTW... We should duo-ranked when I get my computer fixed :P Would be... interesting... lol

Still have not finished my 10 placement games yet (I think I've done 4 so far). :emot-parrot:

LolGameCast

I use to cast some starcraft 2 like when it first came out for about a month but I wasn't good at playing SC2 so it didn't really turn that great seeing as I didn't know too much about the game. I just decided that I would start casting lol games seeing as I love the game. This is my first go at it, it is a game between Fly society Gaming and Go Hard Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDc4IBo1Mzo&feature=youtu.be

Let me know how I did on it. I have another one rendering out right now and it should be up tomorrow.

Also for the audio with that humming and badish quality I have fixed it so the next game should have a lot better sound.

^^ Not too bad. Although, there are a couple of things that would make it better; in my opinion.

1. Video quality is kinda poor. Your video's would benefit a lot by having the gameplay flow much smoother. The lag and such is most likely caused by LoLreplay/fraps. Would be so much better if the graphic settings were set a little higher.

2. Commentary is good. Pretty informative, but would like to see your commentary to flow a little more, but that'll improve with time.

3. Needs a little more excitement in the commentary. When there's a big team fight or something you should try to sound a little more excited. As of right now team fights are not nearly as exciting as they should be... The Baron steal/fight seemed like the only time we heard excitement in your voice.

4. Video is like a second, or half a second behind your commentary. Especially during that Baron steal. The penta kill was kinda ruined as I heard you say penta, before it actually happened :\

5. When the game ended. I would've liked to see the end game window, but you were using lolreplay, so I guess it's kinda impossible for that to happen.

6.Instead of just ending the video, probably add some of your thoughts on the game, and what each team could have done better, and such.

7. Would love to see some live casting of you playing either normals or ranked.

8. Maybe some duo-casting with a friend or something.

That's all I can think of at the moment lol... I'm not really good at critiquing stuff, but I hope I could help :P

Anyways... I subscribed. Hope to see more in the future :P

^^ Not too bad. Although, there are a couple of things that would make it better; in my opinion.

1. Video quality is kinda poor. Your video's would benefit a lot by having the gameplay flow much smoother. The lag and such is most likely caused by LoLreplay/fraps. Would be so much better if the graphic settings were set a little higher.

2. Commentary is good. Pretty informative, but would like to see your commentary to flow a little more, but that'll improve with time.

3. Needs a little more excitement in the commentary. When there's a big team fight or something you should try to sound a little more excited. As of right now team fights are not nearly as exciting as they should be... The Baron steal/fight seemed like the only time we heard excitement in your voice.

4. Video is like a second, or half a second behind your commentary. Especially during that Baron steal. The penta kill was kinda ruined as I heard you say penta, before it actually happened :\

5. When the game ended. I would've liked to see the end game window, but you were using lolreplay, so I guess it's kinda impossible for that to happen.

6.Instead of just ending the video, probably add some of your thoughts on the game, and what each team could have done better, and such.

7. Would love to see some live casting of you playing either normals or ranked.

8. Maybe some duo-casting with a friend or something.

That's all I can think of at the moment lol... I'm not really good at critiquing stuff, but I hope I could help :P

Anyways... I subscribed. Hope to see more in the future :P

Hmm okay, I will take all that into account for the future. Also me and a friend to plan to do dual casts I think we are planning on like having a weekly/2 times a week duo-cast. For the number 6, I forgot that fraps would just end when I press the okay so I did talk after I pressed it but fraps did not record it :S. #4 I think I will record my voice separate from fraps, as in audacity or something while I fraps the game because that it a issue with fraps.

Same here. I've only done five thus far... tongue.png

I should be getting my computer back in the next couple of days, so if you do want to actually duo, let meh know. smile.png

Yeah, for sure. Let me know when you get it.

As much as I love Sona (probably the most OP support in the game atm, until her nerf next patch...), it seems that I'm winning all my games as Taric. Just truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Yeah, for sure. Let me know when you get it.

As much as I love Sona (probably the most OP support in the game atm, until her nerf next patch...), it seems that I'm winning all my games as Taric. Just truly, truly, truly outrageous.

I actually got my computer back on Thursday, but unfortunately... I'm still experiencing the same issues... So I'll have to be without my computer for another couple of days... :(

You should get that pink Taric skin. Then you'll just be truly, truly outrageous... :P

I actually got my computer back on Thursday, but unfortunately... I'm still experiencing the same issues... So I'll have to be without my computer for another couple of days... :(

You should get that pink Taric skin. Then you'll just be truly, truly outrageous... :P

Planning on it! Also getting Twisted Fate's and the new Vayne skin. :emot-parrot: I'm cheap enough to wait until sales for champs/skins.

I always play on twisted treeline :D unless my friends want me to tag along for a 5v5. I've played ziggs twice so far. Really fun champion to play, but I really need to work on using his ult better because occasionly there's always one champion that manages to squeeze out of the blast radius

Edit: well... I thought I was quoting kubz but clearly I wasn't :picard:

Hey guys, Me and my friend love this game. We have a channel that we will be posting league of legends and various gaming videos. If you like league of legends come check it out. We will be doing some shout casting and I am uploading a video of us doing Double jungle:D

If you liked it give us a like, if you have any suggestions leave us a comment and if you want to see more sub :D

Hey guys! Theres a new League of Legends site for Canadians. It may interest you guys as it's called LEAGUE OF CANUCKS.

Website is http://leagueoflegends.ca and we also have a free to use teamspeak server. ts.leagueoflegends.ca

Please sign up on the site, we are looking for people to contribute videos and builds. We also are looking for admins and moderators for the site.

Hey guys! Theres a new League of Legends site for Canadians. It may interest you guys as it's called LEAGUE OF CANUCKS.

Website is http://leagueoflegends.ca and we also have a free to use teamspeak server. ts.leagueoflegends.ca

Please sign up on the site, we are looking for people to contribute videos and builds. We also are looking for admins and moderators for the site.

I really don't trust that link... Someone wanna be the guniea pig? :P

btw... Graves in ranked too stronk... Averaging a k/d of 8-0.3-6.3, in three games thus far... :P

I really don't trust that link... Someone wanna be the guniea pig? :P

btw... Graves in ranked too stronk... Averaging a k/d of 8-0.3-6.3, in three games thus far... :P

type it in your browser if you don't feel like clicking it. It's a Canadian LoL community.

Hey guys me and my friend Kilzed decided to do something fun in a normal. So we decided to double jungle, and some one also left our team making it a 4 v 5. I am playing first time shen no idea what do do but i think it is pretty funny. Come check it out! if you liked it let us no and give us a thumb :D, we can see our self doing random stuff like this in normal games more often. If you want to see more subscribe as well :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Any gamers here watched the World Championship on the weekend? Who was rooting for who? I was Azubu all the way but they made some brutal mistakes in all three of their losses

Of course. Didn't think TPA would have made it that far. I was really hoping CLG.EU was gonna beat out Azubu. Wasn't really mistakes until the third game when woong got caught out multiple times. It was mainly Rapidstar being out farmed by Toyz which led to their loss.

Archived