The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

Of course. Didn't think TPA would have made it that far. I was really hoping CLG.EU was gonna beat out Azubu. Wasn't really mistakes until the third game when woong got caught out multiple times. It was mainly Rapidstar being out farmed by Toyz which led to their loss.

Well Azubu got caught way too often in their 2nd and 3rd losses. Their first one, it was just good team comps and fights and turret dives. TPA just outplayed Azubu in every facet of the game after they got their first win.

Woong cheated, not Azubu. The only person that should be receiving the hate is Woong.

LoL is all about a team game. Azubu should've been disqualified, and Woong probably should have been kicked off the team for being that stupid.

Not only did he cheat once, or twice, or even thrice. He cheated like 5 times.

TSM fan? :D

I'm actually not a fan, i don't really care for anything.

I wanted M5 to win, then TPA because i found out AZF cheated. I hate NA teams, they all suck.

Perhaps the whole team should not have been penalized, but hey at least make it so Woong can't play another game. 4v5 for AZF for the rest of the tournament, seems fair.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no accounting for taste, or lack of it. Some people just prefer a watered down product

Or, millions of people prefer to play a game where it's simple to understand and fun to play? Yes, League of Legends is pretty much a carbon copy of Dota2, but at the same time, people who play LoL are either players who have played Dota2 before, play LoL because it's a lot easier to learn and play, and it's also more fun to play than Dota2.

dota 2 > LoL

I went from Dota 2 to LOL. Its all personal taste, and dependant on what you or your friend plays. Most of my friends and people I know play lol due to the fact that Dota 2 is still unreleased officially and they have been playing league for a while now. So the few of us moved on from dota 2 to join them. Having played both games I would say one is better than another.

Or, millions of people prefer to play a game where it's simple to understand and fun to play? Yes, League of Legends is pretty much a carbon copy of Dota2, but at the same time, people who play LoL are either players who have played Dota2 before, play LoL because it's a lot easier to learn and play, and it's also more fun to play than Dota2.

The two play very differently.

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded this this week. So late to the party. I played a lot of DOTA back in warcraft 3 but just never got into any of the new games that came out and only got LoL cause I had nothing else to play ATM. Its smooth and just what I remember the original DOTA being.

I love looking at characters in LoL and then instantly knowing what character he was in Warcraft. Super easy to get into. Just have to figure out how the runes and meni stuff work now. Any suggestions?

Archived