The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

Just played the longest game of my life, with my noob account... I suck as Talon lol... -.-

Grab a Doran's Blade to start so that you have a little bit of extra survivability early game. Grab another one if you're still having trouble. From there, I get the Ionian Boots and depending on what my teammates are grabbing, I work with a Wriggle's (wards) or start saving for an Infinity Edge. I only go for a Trinity Force if I'm fed early.

Usually, I round out with a Last Whisper and a Youmuu's (both mid-game) then a Bloodthirster for a little extra survivability. :P Some people go for the Warmog's but I like the Bloodthirster for extra damage. :shock:

Started in June. My ranked score is terrible mainly because of stupid teammates. Stuck in elo hell :(

I main Ashe, Nocturne, Amumu, Annie, Leona, and Lux. Im decent with Fiddlesticks too. Trying to perfect Pantheon but his ult is hard to land. And I hate playing against fed Akali's, Morde's and Master Yi. Those are just a b*tch to do with.

with Riven, when using Q, don't just spam it, combine it with some auto attacks and W for max damage. You can do some serious burst.

Her ulti is super fun too, +20% AD when people with low health decide to run, hit R again to send a blade wave skill shot and cut them down as they flee.

Archived