The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

League of Legends

StealthCanuck.

I hate it when I get matched up with lvl 30 players, when my team is full of people not even over lvl 20 (including me)... :(

Lol level up to 30 fast and start playing ranked. Less idiots! :P

If anyone wants to play.... I'm wilsons618 (:

Just won the most epic hour long game of my life haha...

We were shorthanded from the beginning (4v5). It really looked like we were about to be annihilated at around the 30min mark, but somehow we pulled it out of our a$es and got the win :P

I ended up with a 23/6/16 score (with Amumu). Easily my best game ever... Statistically...

Just won the most epic hour long game of my life haha...

We were shorthanded from the beginning (4v5). It really looked like we were about to be annihilated at around the 30min mark, but somehow we pulled it out of our a$es and got the win :P

I ended up with a 23/6/16 score (with Amumu). Easily my best game ever... Statistically...

Grab Baron whenever you can if you're short-handed! :D Winning these games are pretty satisfying eh? Haha

Grab Baron whenever you can if you're short-handed! :D Winning these games are pretty satisfying eh? Haha

Yeah. We did try Baron, but they had a mobile ward, as in Twitch, and Teemo... I told my teammates to buy an oracle/vision ward, but they didn't listen, and my inventory was full... We basically got dismantled when we tried Baran haha...

And yeah. It was very satisfying :)

Yeah. We did try Baron, but they had a mobile ward, as in Twitch, and Teemo... I told my teammates to buy an oracle/vision ward, but they didn't listen, and my inventory was full... We basically got dismantled when we tried Baran haha...

And yeah. It was very satisfying :)

You know you can still buy oracles even with a full inventory right?

My main got nerfed so hard. You guys should know who she is.

The Beastial Huntress ;)

Archived