The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official 2011/12 Buffalo Sabres Thread

Sabres 2011/12  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Sabres (except when we play them, of course) and I think they will go deep in the PO this season.

Seriously, though, you can't let thugs like Lucic run over your best player and get away with it. We know what kind of team the Bruins is. They'll pull whatever dirty tricks it takes to take your best players out of the game to win. You must take it right back to them otherwise those Boston thugs will keep doing just that.

I was so furious when Marchand pulled that crap on Sedins in SCF and nobody on our team jumped on the rat to knock his head off. Now having won the Cup with the style of play, Bruins won't stop the thuggery unless they get what they deserve - a physical response just as crushing and dirty that will make them think twice.

To me it's so blatantly obvious. "Sabres is the only team who can challenge us for the division, so why not take out their best player, the goalie, with a cheap hit? And let's see if anyone comes up challenging me... Nope. What a bunch of p*****s. I just traded a minor penalty with Buffalo's Vezina candidate goalie who's now out indefinitely with concussion.... HA HA!" ==> Lucic

If this isn't embarrassing I don't know what is.

• 4 months later...

The official Sabres thread - where Sabres fans come to ask things such as who Sulzer is, update us on what Hodgson had for lunch, etc, etc. The Calgary Flames, our closest rival, have a thread where matters Calgary get discussed... in other words, they don't start a new thread for every whim they have that is Calgary-related - ie Coho has 2 points, Buffalo's youth is clutch, Buffalo's youth is carrying them into the playoffs, Sulzer...

Archived