The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Windows 8 launches tonight

-Goose-

I wish Microsoft would stop releasing new versions of Windows and focus on making just ONE good version. I swear XP has been their last half decent platform, Vista and 7 were garbage and I expect 8 to be no better. Damn you, Windows.

I wish Microsoft would stop releasing new versions of Windows and focus on making just ONE good version. I swear XP has been their last half decent platform, Vista and 7 were garbage and I expect 8 to be no better. Damn you, Windows.

I absolutely hate it, not only does it look like a smart phone, its confusing as hell to use.

Why fix something that isnt broken? they could have just improved Windows 7 and fix some issues but instead they decide to change the whole look of Windows...

It seemed to be, but when I got to the actual part of downloading it I backed out. I had to reinstall everything a while back from the discs that came with my computer. Ever since I've had issues with windows 7 updating. Getting message of "updates failed to install, reverting changes" or something close to that.

Little nervous about spending the money and then not having the upgrade work

Archived