The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Come at Us ~ NHL12 EASHL Club for PS3

Ṣpiderman

What is Your Best Position in the EASHL?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you back?

Let me know if you got another PS3. I wonder how u'll play in NHL12, the defense changed quite a bit and some players have yet to adapt to it.

We're going to be making another club soon though despite the 4000 club points we already obtained. I'd prefer it if everyone had a decent card because the starting amateur cards will not do vs top teams.

Also, YoungModern12, you need to tell me who you are. Frankchise_605 does not recall who you are at all. I won't accept the friend request until I know who you are

Are you back?

Let me know if you got another PS3. I wonder how u'll play in NHL12, the defense changed quite a bit and some players have yet to adapt to it.

We're going to be making another club soon though despite the 4000 club points we already obtained. I'd prefer it if everyone had a decent card because the starting amateur cards will not do vs top teams.

Also, YoungModern12, you need to tell me who you are. Frankchise_605 does not recall who you are at all. I won't accept the friend request until I know who you are

Unfortunately, our club is already quite active and full. I don't want to put us in a situation where old players will have to sit for new ones, or even new players sitting all the time. I suggest you join one of the 2 clubs: CDC Allied or NHL12 year olds. I'm sure CDC's already got their core group of guys and they're not inviting anyone else either.

Sorry Yang ~

Archived