The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Come at Us ~ NHL12 EASHL Club for PS3

Ṣpiderman

What is Your Best Position in the EASHL?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was a fun game against you guys even though we lost.

I just thought I'd clarify that I'm actually not the owner of the team or anything, I just happened to be the first one who had a copy of the game.

This game is getting a little tiresome though with the lack of improvements to stick lifts (which happen way too often) and there not being enough of a difference in skill between a 70ovr guy and a 84+ player.

Anyways, GG guys. You guys play a solid system.

EDIT: btw.. I read your writeup on your blog. Pretty cool. #8 is Nox and yeah, he's money. I usually get cheap assists off him by simply giving him the puck.

I just thought I'd clarify that I'm actually not the owner of the team or anything, I just happened to be the first one who had a copy of the game.

This game is getting a little tiresome though with the lack of improvements to stick lifts (which happen way too often) and there not being enough of a difference in skill between a 70ovr guy and a 84+ player.

EDIT: btw.. I read your writeup on your blog. Pretty cool. #8 is Nox and yeah, he's money. I usually get cheap assists off him by simply giving him the puck.

Good job to everyone who participated on our quest to Top 100 Overall in the first month of the new club.

With only 120 games played, we are currently sitting at 94th Overall. Next step is to reach 50th Overall, and hopefully we get enough 6 man games going for more points. I expect the team to be in Top 20 by the time December comes and work our way to top 10 afterwards.

Our team may currently be looking for a top left winger for weekdays at night as our main left winger booyah- has been busy. We will not be accepting new inexperienced players this time (unlike before) because the team feels we are no longer in need of desperate activity. We, however, would like to run a full 6 man team at midnight and a solid left winger will help push Frankchise_605 back in net.

PM me if you're interested. I am, however, not interested in your point production. If you are good defensively (knows how to play the position properly) and you have decent puck control/vision and knows how to play a team game, you may be qualified to make the team.

It'll be a bonus if the player is good with graphics design. Our team could sure use a logo emot-parrot.gif

Archived