The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 12

hobomanjoe

• 2 months later...

FIFA 12 is hard to defend in, in my opinion.

Online play is glitchy... slow, choppy, button lag. It is a total blast playing against other people, though. Too bad the game play is lame.

I love offline BEAManager mode. BEAPlayer is fun, too.

I played FIFA 11 way more. This year, NHL 12 is in my PS3 way more.

towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

FIFA 12is spectacular. Sure the defending is difficult, but it should be. It was way too easy to defend last year.

I'm currently hovering between divisions 4 and 5 right now – I get promoted in div 5 and relegated in div 4 every time. I don't know why div 4 is so hard. The people I play in div 4 don't even seem very good, and I usually dominate them, but they'll just counterattack, and score on every chance they get, while I can never score on my chances. In the end I'll end up losing like 3-0. It's so fracking frusterating. :(

FIFA 12is spectacular. Sure the defending is difficult, but it should be. It was way too easy to defend last year.

I'm currently hovering between divisions 4 and 5 right now – I get promoted in div 5 and relegated in div 4 every time. I don't know why div 4 is so hard. The people I play in div 4 don't even seem very good, and I usually dominate them, but they'll just counterattack, and score on every chance they get, while I can never score on my chances. In the end I'll end up losing like 3-0. It's so fracking frusterating. :(

Well after being busy for the past week with finals coming up I finally had time to continue playing. My whitecaps made a trip to philly to face the union where we beat them 5 1. Jarju scored twice bringin his total to 6 aswell as Eric Hasseli added one and sub Selgado scored twice.and with the win we move to 2~0~0. We are currently 2nd place behind L.A Galaxy

Archived