The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee

The Situation

2012 Presidential Election  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ron Paul is complete and utter moron. He would legalize heroin and cocaine because the Constituion told him to. He is a college age hero because he is such a small talking simpleton they can relate. It gives them a sober high. Like an excused absense from the leftist brainwashing they pay for. They hear their liberal arts professors say that of all the conservatives running he's the only one that really is. They are sent off to their false messiah and when they loset it will be back in line as good little leftists. Ron Paul has alot of hidden support...he's the Depeche Mode of politics.

Anyone who has lived in the real world and is over the age 27 while supporting Paul is just a selfish LOSER. Puff puff pass...

No. Iowa is much more white and evagelical compared to the rest of the country (Huckabee won last time). The only thing Iowa does is to give some lower tier candidates a lot of media attention if they greatly exceed expectations (Santorum) or kill some candidates if they greatly underachieve. (Perry)

New Hampshire is supposed to be idealogically friendly to Paul (after all the state motto is live free or die), but since Romney is actually from there, i suspect he will finish 2nd or 3rd again.

Paul never really had a chance, while the media does tend to not treat him fairly thats not the reason he won't win. He won't win simply because he is simply idealogically incompatible with republican voters.

Again what kind of a moron want to legalize heroin and cocaine? Don't give me any spin it is just a non starter. He said it. Don't blame Fox News it's his policy and it is loonacy. I would be all for legalizing Pot but Heroin? Cocaine? Meth? He Sucks.

Don't care what else he says after he said that.

Yes on first point. HELL NO on the second. You don't really think Iraq war ended because of his policies, do you? Remember this one guy, I think his last name is Manning and he's been in jail for over a year now. He had more to do with Iraq war ending than Obama ever wanted to. He's a model neo-con president.

Why do I oppose legalizing Heroin and cocaine? Because I don't want the big cities in the US to look like a scene from Robocop. I also know the horrible consequences for children born into such a society with pre nadal addiction being another issue for me. When you let all the hard drug guys out of prison and they go back to using it means violent crime goes up in my opinon. Spread of disease like AIDS and Hep would be another issue. How naive do you have to be not take issue?

Legalizing Cocaine and Heroin is insane.

Why do I oppose legalizing Heroin and cocaine? Because I don't want the big cities in the US to look like a scene from Robocop. I also know the horrible consequences for children born into such a society with pre nadal addiction being another issue for me. When you let all the hard drug guys out of prison and they go back to using it means violent crime goes up in my opinon. Spread of disease like AIDS and Hep would be another issue. How naive do you have to be not take issue?

Ron Paul supports legalizing cocaine and heroin that's were it ends for me. You are gonna have to live with the "fact" that I believe it would take a moron to want to legalize heroin and cocaine in the inner cities of the US. If that's where your at that's where I'm at.

I'll let you and the other Ron Paul supporters worry about it. He's gonna win anything so have at it.

Ron Paul supports legalizing cocaine and heroin that's were it ends for me. You are gonna have to live with the "fact" that I believe it would take a moron to want to legalize heroin and cocaine in the inner cities of the US. If that's where your at that's where I'm at.

I'll let you and the other Ron Paul supporters worry about it. He's gonna win anything so have at it.

Yeah I'm the fool. I'm not the one praising a man who wants to legalize heroin and cocaine. Supporting the same guy who was the namesake for a newsletter filled with bigotry and hatred. i will enjoy my ignorance knowing I will never be as stupid as a Ron Paul supporter..

Archived